Search results

+
  1. Ruthless95

Arena De Conspiracies: Outrageous Variance, financial treaks analysis

Arena De Conspiracies: Outrageous Variance, financial treaks analysis I'll be touching on few points that have been in my mind since arena was opened to the masses. it is clear the deck variances in arena is not hidden from majority of players by now. one player being offered 10 golds and 8...
  2. Ruthless95

5 voice line cards, thank you cdpr

5 voice line cards, thank you cdpr just realized this few days ago with slave driver they could have remained at 3 or stopped at 4. but 5 voice lines feels just right IMO its spot on in terms of not hearing the same thing and having variety. I really want to see all cards in game to have 5...
  3. Ruthless95

Factional Borders

Factional Borders this will greatly satisfy the feeling of players who have a favorite faction and they want to show off their love and dedication to that faction. specially if you provide them for free and tie them to a prerequisite, for instance - have all of the cards from that faction...
  4. Ruthless95

Gold immunity is gone, why not bring back NR promote?

Gold immunity is gone, why not bring back NR promote? the OGs here remember the fundamental problem with henselt promote was the immunity it gave sometimes to all units on the board. removal of gold immunity is being "tested" right now so golds may or may not go back to immunity, but if they...
  5. Ruthless95

Bugs are killing the fun

Bugs are killing the fun for the love of god create a bug report section as this game is having massive bugs more than ever during the history of its existence. the link is only one of them, getting stuck on the mulligen screen of the 3rd round. when you think you got the match and your...
  6. Ruthless95

since when a locked lord of undvik give hjalmar 10 boost?

since when a locked lord of undvik give hjalmar 10 boost? http://imgur.com/a/Mhd8j what is this nonsense? a bug? or an unspoken skellgton buff?
  7. Ruthless95

Scoiatael vs Skellige Queensguard

Scoiatael vs Skellige Queensguard discard queensguards, draig bon-dhu queensguards, priestess queensguards :shock2:, scorch :scold:, priestess queensgaurds :shock2:, aglias scorch :scold:, restore queensguards :shock2:, eithne aglias scorch :scold:, priestess queensguards:shock2:, naturegifts...
  8. Ruthless95

Gaunter O'dimm your average glass merchant...

Gaunter O'dimm your average glass merchant... "this game doesn't always/have to follow the game's exact lore" argument aside, just finished hearts of stone expansion (and if you have) you can argue that Gaunter makes eredin look like a little bi*ch on a pony and a cute skull mask. it is...
  9. Ruthless95

kambi/helmar/ciridash the new ambush

kambi/helmar/ciridash the new ambush skellige was a pretty disgusting faction in my eyes and with this new trend of kambi/helmar & ciri dash it has reached new lvls. the only thing you can do about it is to lock the giant, or kambi but this combo is played when there is 2 or 3 cards left in...
  10. Ruthless95

BUG: Eternal Behemoth

BUG: Eternal Behemoth looks like bugs are sticking around for few more weeks until the next patch polishes the game (pun intended)
  11. Ruthless95

Daerlan foot soldiers

Daerlan foot soldiers ST and nilfgaard are lacking in "play all instances of this card from your deck" type units like temerian foor soldiers, why not drop Daerlan foot soldier's strength to 6 or 5 and give them this mechanic or the mechanic that is on reaver hunters (2 turn summon). i'm...
  12. Ruthless95

LOTS of Bugs Lately

LOTS of Bugs Lately idk what's happening but ever since 10 days to 2 weeks ago the game has turned very buggy, from failing to launch the first time i open up the game every other day to things like this yes i played the 3rd round while not seeing what i'm doing getting stuck on the end of...
  13. Ruthless95

tell me about your opponent's "chivalry"

tell me about your opponent's "chivalry" just finished a game against a guy (with whole lot of dragoon buffing in first round playing the controversial ambush) with my weather MS. i pushed the first round too far to not lose the first round to an ambush archetype so i got stalled in...
  14. Ruthless95

how and why harold beats GE'ELs

how and why harold beats GE'ELs i'll say this as simple as i can Ge'el's ability: Add 2 strength to all non-Gold units on your side of the battlefield. Yennefer: to unicorn: Add 2 strength to all other units on the battlefield. (buffing enemy as well) the end. harold's ability: Remove 2...
  15. Ruthless95

immidiate hot fix for henselt while scoiatael ambush abuse goes on with full speed

immidiate hot fix for henselt while scoiatael ambush abuse goes on with full speed a genuine question here do devs think scoiatael is fine? or they can't think of how to balance it? there are dozens of suggestions from changing dragoons to ability to lock ambush cards. this is sickening guys...
  16. Ruthless95

april fool's ideas

april fool's ideas "destruction of spheres" card: move all opposing player's cards from their hand to grave yard. CDPR plz? i mean they still can turn the tide if they draw their own destruction of spheres from their deck in second round and third round can become a fist fight or an emote war lol
  17. Ruthless95

The day uncle GE'ELS teared up.

The day uncle GE'ELS teared up. not to disagree with people saying ge'els is now "good", compared to what he was he is supreb right now. also hopefully no one thinks uncle henselt is OP, because he isn't most of the time (same with borkh, plz no more nerf CDPR plz), my hand was just a good one...
  18. Ruthless95

clear skies, clear weather from the entire board now

clear skies, clear weather from the entire board now that's what i call a huge change, perhaps this will change the meta more than shackles because weather had more influence. not only that but now woodland spirit spawns fog only on your side. despite not liking it so much since i started...
  19. Ruthless95

3rd Monster epic gold card needed/wanted

3rd Monster epic gold card needed/wanted all factions except monsters have 3 epic (200 scrap) gold card options while monsters have only caranthir and woodland spirit. so CDPR when? 3rd monster golden epic?
  20. Ruthless95

turn the dying candle light to The Great sun for only 1600 Scraps

turn the dying candle light to The Great sun for only 1600 Scraps just want to get a feel of what others think about nilfgaard. i'm trying to build a workable semi-competitive nilfgaard deck and the win rate is about 30% with 10% of it being opponent's connection loss. nilfgaard is like a...
Top Bottom