Search results

+
  1. N

Incredible Skellige

It's funny how everyone was complaining that SK got nerfed hard before the patch hit and now it actually turns out they're still on top. Mork and res have been carrying Skellige since forever and I think it's limiting design space. Their own units are now regressing etc, so they're reasonably...
  2. N

Analyzing every Anti-Weather / Weather-Support card

valcat What you're proposing isn't really a solution to the weather problem.In the future when other units that promote the weather archetype are introduced we'll have the same situation as now - always needing to balance around the power of weather itself rather than designing weather in such a...
  3. N

Special (Weather) Card Limit

The solution to the Scoia Spell problem isn't imposing some arbitrary limit to de-power the deck, but rework the cards which provide the archetype so that they're more interactive to work with. In this case this is the Dol Blatanna Protector. One suggestion I have is to increase their base...
  4. N

Donar's ability needs to go!

Completely agree with OP. This type of mechanics should be avoided at all cost, especially if the card which provides it can be replayed. Putting useless cards in opponent deck is one thing, but discarding a random card is just horrible, especially since bronzes have increased in power and in R3...
  5. N

Analyzing every Anti-Weather / Weather-Support card

The problem with weather is that it's broken by design. The best solution is probably for the clear skies to "persist" through the round, meaning you can't be weathered for the remainder of the current one. This will hit weather hard, but I'm fine with weather being unplayable instead of the...
  6. N

Movement ST still bad and reaver hunters still OP

The problem with Reaver Hunters is the way Bond works. Triggering all the units bond ability each time one hits the board results in exponential increase in power which usually results in a ~40 pt swing. reducing the base str is marginal at best as RH's power was never there to begin with, and...
  7. N

Gwent beta live stream with developers 12.06.2017

Well, I guess I'm the only one who feels that way. The thing is that we're given so little information beforehand that the process itself feels pretty non-transparent to me, which is something I'd expect from other companies but not CDPR.
  8. N

Gwent beta live stream with developers 12.06.2017

Hey CDPR, love the work you guys are doing, but if you intend to announce on Monday's stream that the patch is happening on Tuesday, it is simply not OK. Please consider this, because 1 day notice before a major patch is not a user-friendly policy. For a non-hotfix update, about a week prior...
  9. N

The game should punish you more for consistently hitting the turn limit timer.

tinboots maybe you just had some bad luck with the matchmaking etc. I rarely queue into someone who fuses every single turn. Still it is a valid play style and there's no reason that it should be punished. Typically playing every card in under 5 seconds results in a loss unless you're a magician...
  10. N

And where in this situation are the arguments that support YOUR stance ?
  11. N

Are you saying that people who want to learn and get better should be banned from casual games? What about people who are experimenting with new decks ? Personally, I wish I took more time to execute my turns, but I typically play relatively fast, which sometimes bites me in the ass as I didn't...
  12. N

Spotter not working as written

Operator now creates a base copy of a unit in both players hands. Maybe that has you confused.
  13. N

Yeah, but how are you going to reach the 60k tournament if you don't practice this technique beforehand
  14. N

Tell that to Lifecoach who won $60 000 in Gwent Challenger
  15. N

Why did they ruin John Calviet?

Previously it was a dumb swing card - play Cantarella into treason, get CA and 14 for no risk involved. It needed to go. As for John Calveit - the reasoning is too much swing, it's was like playing weather when you have CA, but you didn't even need CA to do it. Not only did you subtract a huge...
  16. N

GWENT Public Beta now available!

Try the Verify/Repair function.
  17. N

So let's do some math and check how many kegs you will get.

Thanks for the quick action. You guys are awesome.
  18. N

GWENT Closed Beta Status Update

Was there a change in the Closed Beta rewards ? It seems at least some of us received 1 keg per 5 levels instead of 2.
  19. N

So let's do some math and check how many kegs you will get.

Did anybody else get 1 keg per level instead of 2 ? I was level 68 and received 13 kegs less than expected - 44 vs 57 (+1 promo keg).
  20. N

Is gold weather too powerfull, if so what should be done?

PTR should be offline by now. And no, the initial iteration of Drought couldn't be countered unless you were playing Wild Hunt Monsters with frost to override it. Otherwise you'd have to use 3 clear skies which is 3 turns of ticks that just nuke your troops. Passing wasn't a good solution either...
Top Bottom