Search results

+
  1. G

The rage quitting in unranked need to stop......

The rage quitting in unranked need to stop...... I play calveit, and out comes my 3 golems, i select cahir as one of my top 3 cards, so out comes roach and I see tibor so I bring him into play. I have 51 points on the board and have only played one card from my hand and I see "your opponent has...
  2. G

Leave Tibor alone

Leave Tibor alone It is so tasty and delicious when the opponent has a tibor on the board and I unlock it and use either ventri or scorch to own it. No reason to patch this card unless you are going to remove the free card that it gives the opponent AND let it be worth 25 even after opponent...
  3. G

Have 2 different types of kegs that can be opened

Have 2 different types of kegs that can be opened Have an option to open kegs that gives you a chance at animated cards and another option to open kegs that gives you a chance at legendary normal cards. This nonsense with having to open kegs only to get an animated card when you could have...
  4. G

Why is ST spell deck so weak and hopeless against NG spell deck?

Why is ST spell deck so weak and hopeless against NG spell deck? I keep coming up against these ST spell decks and the end result is always their BRONZE cards getting outplayed with my GOLD cards in round 3. And that's if they have any bronze cards left due to Ventre and scorch and weather...
  5. G

Turning smiles into frowns with Tibor and Leetho

Turning smiles into frowns with Tibor and Leetho Let's talk about some moments when your opponent thinks they've got the game in the bag, only for you to play an epic counter, resulting in their tears tasting gloriously delicious. I love to hear these stories, so please share! So you have...
  6. G

This game is too simple, making it easy to counter and predictable

This game is too simple, making it easy to counter and predictable Add a 4th row, and add some synergies between cards if certain cards are placed in certain rows from each other. This will open up some interesting combos instead of playing on just 3 rows and easily anticipating which rows to...
  7. G

Suggested change for Rot Tosser

Suggested change for Rot Tosser The use of Rot Tosser throwing out cow carcass can do good damage if not handled. Their should be a penalty to Rot Tosser if the cow gets taken out. - Either instant death of rot tosser (card is a bronze 6 str that tosses out cow... come on now) or -4 cards...
  8. G

Which tears taste most delicous?

Which tears taste most delicous? It's the same old song and dance. Meta decks that keep getting countered because they play on the use of early card combos which are easy to counter and your opponent has no choice but to rage quit because the odds are heavily stacked against them at that point...
  9. G

Weekly Gwent tip: Stop telegraphing Igni and scorch

Weekly Gwent tip: Stop telegraphing Igni and scorch I just watched tears roll down a defeated players cheeks as he telegraphed to me what he was about to play. I had a level 8, 9, and 10 queens out and I'm holding gremist. He has 3 cards left. A 2 card advantage, which of course still won't be...
  10. G

cdprojektred who are you trying to fool LOL\?

cdprojektred who are you trying to fool LOL\? So at the end of the open beta, I had close to 250 cards. Very close to a full collection and able to craft all the decks that were used in the tournament from each faction. After the reset, I had 320 some kegs. I've spent about $200 on this game...
  11. G

Why can't I message my opponents on xbox?

Why can't I message my opponents on xbox? So I play someone, then I type their name in to find them and the account doesn't exist. This is in unranked matches. My settings are to play on xbox live only.
Top Bottom