Search results

+
  1. S

Too boring game

ps a few extra decks ^^
  2. S

Too boring game

Agree. A new play mode with both players choosing a random deck from a mutual database with all the cards included. Different variations of perfectly built decks :D
  3. S

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

To be honest I actually once didn't GG a player because I was in a bad mood, but it made me feel bad after :(
  4. S

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

I honestly GG everybody no matter how good or bad they play. Its to keep good spirit in the game. For example if you watch hockey on television, no matter how much the opponents hate each other they still shake on it after the game(could be taken as a GG) in the good spirit of the game.
  5. S

Gwent on Mobile (Android/iOS)

Waiting forward for the mobile gwent. Spice up my bus trips to work and school!
  6. S

Thanks for having me in the closed Beta!

Agreed. Awesome game and thanks again for having me in closed beta!
  7. S

Auto-lose glitch

Already posted this under 2 topics but might aswel post it here. I must say today happened something that made me take a step forward and post something on this forum. I was playing a higher lvl player than myself and in the last round the conclusive card the opponent played suddenly made my...
  8. S

The Ranking System and its Shortcomings (MMR/ELO/Rating)

I already posted this on other topic but I might aswel post it here. I must say today happened something that made me take a step forward and post something on this forum. I was playing a higher lvl player than myself and in the last round the conclusive card the opponent played suddenly made my...
  9. S

Is it just me or does Skellige really suck?

Nothing wrong with skellige imo
  10. S

Gwent WTF/Epic/Funny Moments

:) Made my day
Top Bottom