Search results

+
  1. K

Please stop killing me when I just want to use Mantis Blades to cause mayhem

I'm talking about the finishing move animation which lasts Idk, like 5 seconds? It activates seemingly randomly on heavy and charge attacks, probably even normal attacks. And unlike other games with finishing moves it doesn't give immunity or damage reduction of any kind. So when the animation...
  2. K

Gwent beta live stream with developers 03.07.2017

Let me guess. It's gonna feature 2 guys awkwardly reciting a list of +-1~2 str changes without any explanation as to why.
  3. K

Bug: Nekkar Deathwish Pulls Two Nekkars

Not a bug. The 3 str Harpies that spawn from C. Harpy eggs trigger the deathwish from adjacent units.
  4. K

Why do people play as Monsters?

Hmm, a highly curious case...
  5. K

This Game feels Like Hearthstone now.

It's good to have some interaction with enemy units. Like what we had in CB. But now? It's way too much. I miss the times when Cyprian was the best damage dealing unit.
  6. K

Hey REDs, Monster Consume Needs Some Love

The only buff consume deck needs is a nerf to weather and savage bear. There's nothing worse than playing a c.harpy preparing to nom on harpy eggs just to see all of them get wasted by frost/rain or bear. Ofc, there are also things like Sweers that siglehandedly counters consume archetype and...
  7. K

Hitting Next After Game Crashes Game

Can we have this investigated? Others are reporting the same bug and seems to be cross-platform too: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/tech-support-ac/pc-ad/8965870-game-freezes-after-match...
  8. K

I have same bug on PC. If I click 'Close' it's fine, if I click 'Next' my client freezes and I have to restart.
  9. K

Shackles doesnt work on traps anymore?!

You shouldn't trust descriptions. Last patch we still had several cards with descriptions back from PTR. Also, I'm pretty sure you could never use d. shackles on ambush cards. Only lock units. I've tested this in-game today. I had both d.shackles and Donar in hand and enemy SK had ambush card...
  10. K

Why Geralt: Igni needs to be Tweaked

Or maybe stop stacking units of same power on the same row? Surely you can manage that when almost every unit is agile now, no? On a side note, Gigni is a necessary evil in this powercreep meta.
  11. K

Shackles doesnt work on traps anymore?!

I'm not entirely sure but were you ever able to lock ambush cards with d. shackles? From my experience I could only do that with silver lock units.
  12. K

Client freezes every time I click 'Next' after match ^Topic. This 'glitch' persists ever since CBT. Doesn't seem to be a cause of 3rd party software nor OS as I've made a fresh upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10. And my internet/hardware might not be the greatest but can still run W3 on high...
  13. K

Leaders Where You Think Weather Might Be On The Way?

Eridin, Dagon, Eithne. Herald. Those are pretty much the only obvious ones.
  14. K

Something is off With the Coinflip

SK: "I'm first? I win."
  15. K

Northern Realms OP

NR is the new cheese this patch. Funny how ppl still believe SK is meta deck when: 1. Foltest and the many armored units prevent savage bear from dealing damage. 2. Because of #1 you can hardly find opportunities to use Shieldmaidens. 3. Machines pierce armor. Bye bye axemen. 4. NR has the best...
  16. K

Johnny Change: Intended drawback?

devs, can you please stop bringing more and more RNG elements to the game? *Glances at Gaunter O'Dimm and Johnny cards* We need this fixed. Thought it would be interesting to use in a QG deck but the chance to lose card advantage is not appealing at all.
  17. K

Neutral Gold Unit with D. Shackles effect

Neutral Gold Unit with D. Shackles effect I feel like the game could use a card like this. I feel like I'm getting bombed by Kambi, Villemtretenmeth and Succubus all the time. Even though every deck I have fancies a d. shackles or two, I feel like they're little use when you have to guess if...
  18. K

Make Weather Tick at the End of the Turn

The deck thinning hound provides is worth more than 0 points, imho. Also, you're not seeing the bigger picture. The problem is that weather cards, (especially weather summoning units) will always have value and weather clears even when used for clearing weather lack in value. This topic only...
  19. K

What values? Say you used First Light after taking damage from opponent's weather effect. You brought 0 points on board. Say you played a 7 str weather clear unit after enemy used his Wild Hunt Hound on 1+ units. Meaning his play was worth 6+ points + deck thinning. At best, you barely match...
  20. K

They don't. Weather summoning units come with 4-5 points, thin your deck and deals damage. Whereas weather clearing units come at 7 str but apart from clearing weather are useless. FL can clear more than 1 weather but your units take damage for additional 2 or so turns on affected rows. You're...
Top Bottom