Search results

+
  1. S

My Epic Witcher Playthrough

In chapter 4***** Typo
  2. S

My Epic Witcher Playthrough

In chapter of the Witcher 1 the Innkeeper tells you the story of how Geralt and Yennefer appeared at the Island of Avalon. Ciri teleported them to avoid the Riots of Rivia. You should also read the in game book - "Elder Blood" to understand Ciris Powers.
  3. S

Youtube Copyright Fraud

The problem has been solved with great efficiency by CD PROJEKT RED. Thank you for the amazing support on your amazing franchise. Now that we have the full confirmation of the fraudulent activities of Rimas Entertainment LLC, it is time for us to expose Rimas on our individual basis. We are...
  4. S

Why meditate?

I have been thinking about this myself. I have not read the books yet but does meditation serve as an alternative to sleeping due to the mutations that the Witchers underwent?
  5. S

Youtube Copyright Fraud

We are the ones to thank CD Projekt Red for creating the Witcher Franchise. It is our civic duty as a big fan of your creations to ensure that the company knows about possible frauds under its legacy. Since we have legal formation, we are preparing the necessary legal forms to expose to Google...
  6. S

Youtube Copyright Fraud

No Title Here is the proof
  7. S

Youtube Copyright Fraud

Youtube Copyright Fraud Greetings, We do not permission to start a new thread so we have to contact you directly. First of all, we are a big fan of your masterpiece creation: The Witcher. Sadly we have some bad news. A company by the name of Rimas Entertainment LLC is false claiming rights to...
  8. S

Geralt of Rivia statue announced with Prime 1 Studio!

Looks good but it is too expensive.
  9. S

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- Blood and Wine named Best RPG during The Game Awards 2016

Not just the expansion but the entire game is the best RPG of all time!
  10. S

Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine Soundtracks Now Available for Download!

We will indeed buy the product. We enjoy great music compared to modern trash that we are forced to hear everyday.
  11. S

The Witcher Store is here!

Could you consider adding a mug or a polypropylene dagger or knife. That would really help the martial arts niche.
  12. S

January - A Month To Sum Up The Previous Year

To sum it up - " When Skyrim without mods feels dull compared to Witcher.
  13. S

An Open Letter from Head of CD PROJEKT RED

The Team deserves all the gaming glory. The Witcher 3 has dethroned all my favorite games.
  14. S

New patch (?) made game unplayable with Logitech G502

That is odd. I have the same mouse and that never happened.
  15. S

no mouse cursor

Trying to hold shift normally solves this bug.
  16. S

Lagg spikes in fullscreen mode

I am having a lot of those in the market district of Vizima.
  17. S

Show FPS

Nvidia shadowplay also shows the fps ingame. It is also 100% free.
  18. S

The Witcher Patch 1.5 problems and solutions

Thank you Marxiantj. Your info has helped immensely.
Top Bottom