Search results

+
  1. Y

GWENT: Thronebreaker is coming to The Witcher Card Game!

Do I need to know 'Witcher 3' storyline to fully understand this story?
  2. Y

Level reward not given

Unfortunately, I did not try relogging, and played a game after that. Next game glitched for opponent (it said something like that), and i got xp from somewhere close to my position before the first game to the next level (amount seemed to be equal to xp for two games) and got everything. I'll...
  3. Y

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Thanks, it's just that I've recently started writing short stories in English which is not my native language and that's why this question occured, since I prefer playing games in original language and I know that all 3 'Witchers' had Polish as original, so I wanted to check it :)
  4. Y

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi! I'd like to know: what's the original language of text (written and spoken) in 'Gwent'? (by original I mean the one from which the game is translated to other languages).
  5. Y

Level reward not given

Level reward not given After completing a game, first it did not go to results screen for a few seconds while displaying that I got a 'Good game' reward. After all results were shown, the experience tab showed that I got to level 5, but it did not show any rewards. I checked, and I should have...
  6. Y

Card type name: Special or Event

Card type name: Special or Event I'm not sure that this is really a problem, but there is a slight name question. There are 'Special cards' that make something to happen (damage or boost a unit, return a unit to hand etc.). But in deck builder, they are cald 'Event cards' in 'Filters' tab. When...
  7. Y

Visual Bug With Unit's Strength

Resilient cards having wrong power after a round In challenge mission for King Bran (that rewards him) while playing with Scoiatael staring deck I've played one resilient unit in round 1, then lost it. In round 2 I used a card to return that resilient unit to hand, boost it and play again, so...
Top Bottom