Search results

+
  1. T

Remove doomed tag from flail token

Remove doomed tag from flail token Also give back the reshuffle medic Anyway there is simply no reason for the token created with the flail to be doomed other than sabrinas specter beeing unable to pull a 5 power unit out of your grave. Doesnt sound strong now does it? Tokens arent doomed by...
  2. T

Jade figurine token should be cursed

Jade figurine token should be cursed I dunno what should have the cursed tag more than when you literally get turned into a play figure
  3. T

Hotfix on Brouver beeing able to play silver Spy needed?

Hotfix on Brouver beeing able to play silver Spy needed? Change his ability to only play loyal units. This blows my mind honestly. Brouver can use his ability to play his spy which means that whenever he goes second in round 1 you will be 1 card down in round 3 by default. The normal way to...
  4. T

Redanian knight should be immune

Redanian knight should be immune The card really lacks in power. And even when you are able to get it on a row with a weather every faction that plays weather can just move the knight to another row so it stays a 9 power unit. A cant be move thing would work too but since that doesnt exist to...
  5. T

Aguara and Seltkirk of Gulet NRs last hope?

Aguara and Seltkirk of Gulet NRs last hope? The bear and dwarf spam has been going on all over the gwent galaxy while in the darkness vile alchemists and swift spies attacked. After the removal of the reshuffle medic all hope for NR seemed lost only a few players still held on to Natalis and...
  6. T

Vandergrifts Blades destroy cursed unit mode

Vandergrifts Blades destroy cursed unit mode The card states that you can destroy a bronze or silver cursed ENEMY yet if you play this card you can kill your own cursed units. I tried this when my opponent had no cursed units on the field so it might not work when your opponent does have cursed...
  7. T

Shupes bizzare adventure: The best card nobody plays

Shupes bizzare adventure: The best card nobody plays Pretty much the topic. Shupes adventure is insane period. Its not perfect yet but is easily one of the best cards in existence. Sure its the cuphead of cards that you should only play after studying ALL the modes carefully and analyze them...
  8. T

Shupes bizzare adventure needs some work

Shupes bizzare adventure needs some work First NR defnitly needs that reshuffle medic back now lets get to the topic. "Shupes bizzare adventure is a card that puts constraints on you but if you follow them it lets you reap big rewards. Getting value out of this is a decent bit harder than out...
  9. T

Addas Shop on fire

Addas Shop on fire Sup fellow northeners in these hard and rough times without our reshuffle medic that we just need to get back as soon as possible!!! I want to share with you a little fun deck that i would rate a tier 2 deck. Lets goooooooo A few words about the deck: Its pretty...
  10. T

NR interaction stuff thats odd and weak list

NR interaction stuff thats odd and weak list Yay ill just make a list of weird interactions and stuff that isnt powerful enough in NR to know and think about order is likely somewhat random. There defnitly are more but these were the most stricking i wanted to point out. Adda: Beeing...
  11. T

Changes to overall card consistency, understandability and simplicity

Changes to overall card consistency, understandability and simplicity I just recently came back to this patch and first things first give me back my shuffle units back nr medic;) Ill go first with what changes need to happen and then explain why Special cards: 1 Remove "special" from the...
  12. T

Foltest swarm gameplay

Foltest swarm gameplay Hey guys i got around to record some matches with the foltest swarm deck i keep talking about all day i thought you might enjoy it^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00CxLS1T0IU give me crap and feedback and laugh about my failing hard while talking and playing! Edit...
  13. T

New patch new cards new still amazing version of Foltest Swarm

New patch new cards new still amazing version of Foltest Swarm Welcome back northeners im ready to share my current swarm build going 14-0 in the ladder so far. Anyway the changes to adept make blue stripes a viable option again NICE on top of that the witch hunters (or whatever they are...
  14. T

The best NR and possibly THE toptier deck

The best NR and possibly THE toptier deck Here you go im sharing not explaining for now. Havent lost a single match over my last 30 matches. Its a beatable deck if you know how to beat it but seems like in the current meta no one is playing around it.
  15. T

Regis Vampire and an craite plunderer

Regis Vampire and an craite plunderer When you CONSUME an an craite plunderer from your opponents deck its ability trigger to enter the board even though the ability states it has to be DISCARDED for it to work. The wording is unclear and the effect triggering unintuitive. Change the wording on...
  16. T

Things wrong with Priscilla

Things wrong with Priscilla The card doesnt work the way its described. The card claims to buff 4 allies before it gets shuffled back but actually it shuffles itself back after 3 buffs. There seems to be some kind of problem with the numbers 3 and 4 in the games build since Shani had the same...
  17. T

Savage Bear VS Kaedweni Sergeant + Blue Stripes Commando Interaction

Wild bear damage NR interactions So there are some interactions with the wild bear and some NR units that dont add up. First the bear still for some reason does damage before Shani adds armor to a revived unit. Thats just super akward and feels wrong but can be intended if CDPR wants it to be...
  18. T

Stennis vs redanian knight elect

Stennis vs redanian knight elect How is this a thing? Stennis is like the worst knight elect in existence. He needs way more units and buildup to just get to the same power increase knight elect gives. Over 2 turns on 1 unit knight elect buffs 2 power. Stennis gets only 1 power over 2 turns...
  19. T

Aretusa Adept change crushes NR

Aretusa Adept change crushes NR Lets break it down also very emosional cause i just cant believe how this happend. NR has no units that have any sort of resilience ability aka deathwishes or anything like it which carries over power from one round to the next. That makes this faction the most...
  20. T

Cahir (John Calveit) + Assire van Anahid + Roach vs Field Medic + blue function differ

Cahir (John Calveit) + Assire van Anahid + Roach vs Field Medic + blue function differ This is a closer lock at 2 interactions that should work the same way but dont. When playing Cahir with John Calveit as your leader you can play a card from your deck now if you use that to play Assire you...
Top Bottom