Search results

+
  1. S

Ghoul absorbs more strength than the consumed unit has.

Ghoul absorbs more strength than the consumed unit has. I was playing Scoia'tael vs monsters. In the last round, my enemy was behind by 14 points played ghoul, consumed 7 strength Nekker Warrior, somehow got buffed by 10 and equalized the score. 4+7 should be equal to 11 should it not? In this...
  2. S

Screen crashes when opponent is looking into my graveyard

Screen crashes when opponent is looking into my graveyard I noticed, that something weird is happening, when i am resurrecting a unit and an enemy is looking into my graveyard. The animation of cards returning to graveyard freezes and the cards stay in the middle of the air. More and more...
  3. S

John Calveit

John Calveit He should not be able to draw gold cards, that is way too powerful at least in my opinion. Combined with Cahir it is incredibly powerful, along with the emissary and novice deck thinning abilities. Sickly overpowered. I am having trouble playing 2 gold cards in game, and...
  4. S

NR extremely useless, not comparable to other factions.

NR extremely useless, not comparable to other factions. Northern Realms were always weak, but what has been done to them in public beta; i don't think anybody expected this to happen. While other factions have strong mechanics, cards, and synergy; NR have almost no way to counter Scoia'tael's...
  5. S

Trebuchet didn't do any Damage

Trebuchet didn't do any Damage When i was playing against monsters, i used trebuchet to damage first row of the enemy(monsters). There were 6 minions, none of them has taken any dmg. The row(enemy first row, the one on which i used trebuchet) was under the influence of Torrential rain.
Top Bottom