Screen crashes when opponent is looking into my graveyard

+
Screen crashes when opponent is looking into my graveyard

I noticed, that something weird is happening, when i am resurrecting a unit and an enemy is looking into my graveyard. The animation of cards returning to graveyard freezes and the cards stay in the middle of the air. More and more people noticed this happening and are doing it on purpose. The broken screen prevents me then from playing any card, swapping cards, basically blocks every interaction with cards in my hand, deck or graveyard. This needs to be repaired quickly, because lot of people know about it and are exploiting it to easly win a game. Adding a screenshot. In the previous round I used Shani to ressurect a unit, enemy was looking into my graveyard whole time and a lot of time after i finished he was still looking, which I believe caused this to happen(i was specifically paying attention to that error every game I played today, when an enemy does not spend lot of time in my graveyard, that error does not occur). After this happens I literally can't play, cards stay in that position until my time runs out, and that lasts for the whole game.

Attachments

• photo142400.jpg
    photo142400.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Top Bottom