Search results

+
  1. K

milva is now good?

milva is now good? Return each player's Highest Bronze or Silver unit to their deck. - with spies the way they are, if you can play it and then shuffle it with something small you have, you can really mess the opponent up, especially if they draw the used spy. Also, all buff will be lost too...
  2. K

analysing ST top cards

analysing ST top cards I have been facing ST quite a lot recently, and in ranked, they seems to be doing quite well, at least at rank 19. And I think it's all because of a few really strong play available to them. And I can list some of them now: Iorveth: meditation The guy that make people...
  3. K

NG Alchemy & Viper Witcher Deck Advice

NG Alchemy & Viper Witcher Deck Advice Hello. I just started playing with Ng this patch, and don't have many cards yet. I am looking to improve this deck with say 800 scrap worth.. any advice would be good. Apologize for the spelling of cards. Do have them in front of me Leader: Emyer Gold...
  4. K

got me to rank 19 with henselt

got me to rank 19 with henselt I was struggling to get pass 3900 MMR with monster swamp.. mainly because I am not a very good player. So I went with an all or nothing deck.. and it ended up to be really consistent somehow! Got like 80 wins rate on it at rank 10 and took me to 19. Basic is k...
  5. K

redanian knight is actually amazing!

redanian knight is actually amazing! It kill fog, if you put him in fog, and he is the strongest unit, he will gain 2 every turn! Also, he is +5 ahead of sergeants if you give it a turn, you can buff 3+1 (operator) with sergeant and this will still be higher strength than all other units, so it...
  6. K

Biggest Power Swing With One Card?

Biggest Power Swing With One Card? What are popular these days? This can include some set up but not like a 10 card combo etc... We have ithline with 2 thunder bolt potion for +24-5 if you have 5 units. Ithline using two adrenaline rush on two buffed up drawf got then 30 carry over... Bs...
  7. K

hitting the ranking wall

hitting the ranking wall Let's face it, everyone can net deck and end up using the too deck. To me, after a while, it is the player skill and favourable match up that count. So when I build a anti skellige monster deck, and still lose to skellige more often than not, I know is I got a wall as a...
  8. K

post patch worst match?

post patch worst match? Monster is generally frost, fog, or a mixture. Main strategy is to use harpy with roar/ ekimma, foglet /whh to thin deck and crones for quick tempo play etc. I am now around rank 13, and am doing ok. Worse match so far seems to be spell'atel, and these new crazy machine...
  9. K

card location

card location As a suggestion, when say playing aeromancy, you can get it from deck or grave, we really could do with knowing which one is which, if I want this eck thin, I want deck, if I have other things like hound, I want grave. I play on ps4 and have no idea how to tell the difference.
Top Bottom