Search results

+
  1. S

Any of the original beta players still playing Gwent?

Like a lot of other people, Homecoming broke my heart. I don't want to go into the specifics as they have already been covered in great length in the forum i'm sure. I'm interested if any of the original beta posters are still playing Gwent, forgive me its been a while and i forget...
  2. S

What happened to Gwent?

I knew changes were on their way but wtf, this is shocking. Have they dumbed down this game for children, it is supposed to be a card game set in the Witcher universe not some kind of mutated splicing of card game format and Witcher. Can any of the original beta players and posters advise me...
  3. S

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

I'm heartbroken about all of this and I need answers.
  4. S

Why the person above you should be banned

^Ban for not realising how efficent and effective my Harold and Frett deck is and for not knowing who the fuck i am.
  5. S

Any advice for facing Nekkers and Axemen unteched?

They really are the most difficult decks to face, especially Axemen. Nekkers can be defeated with compression banishment and CA, but axemen are a different tale alltogether. If you don't run weather clears your screwed and i don't. I cant risk the rng of drawing dud bronzes with first light so...
  6. S

What rank did you get to this season?

This was the first time i even attempted to go 21, needless to say it takes a certain amount of dedication to get to get to that level, an amount that the average human being will not be able to invest due to having a life. :envy: What i'm trying to say, if you would allow me to speak in...
  7. S

Harald Houndsnout & Djenge Frett Combo

Mandrake is not a big deal for this deck, and its a bit of a waste if the use it on wilmar, the only weaknesses to this deck are compression, Caretaker and that piece of shit ghoul that consumes any bonze or silver from both graveyards. You have to put decoy in this deck too, you can use it to...
  8. S

Which decks have a good matchup vs. Greatswords?

I was thinking the same thing myself, i think it's better if you do it round 3, because by then they are relying on those cards to win, if you compress last minute they will have a minimal space of time to react and adjust their strategy (especially if they have a small hand!!). If you compress...
  9. S

You rank up so slow at rank 20 though and people have some seriously merciless counters and strats. I got 100 points past rank 20 before falling down.
  10. S

I got to 20 for the first time with my new & improved patented Harold & Frett™ deck And you know what else, it felt good, it felt right. I dident face a single opponent running the same deck and it made my victory that much more well deserved and hard won. The whole decks basically transmuted...
  11. S

Harald Houndsnout & Djenge Frett Combo

I've also found Arachas Venom to be a more reliable card then Lacerate. With AV you get a guaranteed 15 points, which is nothing to sniff at.
  12. S

Which decks have a good matchup vs. Greatswords?

Sometimes i feel my Harold and Frett deck was perfectly created to counter greatswords with the acception of my herbalists and arachas venom but even then you can hit the stacked tutor cards. I got 2 if Aguara pulls it, three artefact compression to take out the strengthened greatswords and...
  13. S

2 rows instead of 3. Homecoming. [POLL]

I dont get the two rows change, what was the problem with 3?
  14. S

Reached rank 18, just wanted to share.

Sad you needed a nerf to get that far, but hey, its a dog eat dog card game and you do what you can to survive.
  15. S

Brouver's Ability Should not have Changed

It should have been changed and i'm very glad it did. It was a cheap and guaranteed way to get card advantage and/or win round 1, did not require any setup or planning, a braindead move for netdeckers. Good riddance :cheers:
  16. S

The Swap update is now live!

:victory:
  17. S

It's time for another Premium Keg Weekend!

Damn, i got 5 including premium veskel. :wisegirl: The only thing to chase in this game is rank 21.
  18. S

Recommend me a New Deck

Ok here is the deck. Royal decree Hym ( to draw houndsnout or if your facing SK you could create a silver and hope sigdrifa is in there) Coral / Dandelion (dandelion is good for deck thinning, but at higher levels in ranked compression can ruin opponents strategy) Aguara: true form (mainly for...
  19. S

It's time for another Premium Keg Weekend!

Fantastic, i'm sitting on 40 + kegs since starting on PC :cheers:
  20. S

Recommend me a New Deck

Check my Harold and Frett thread in skellige section, killer deck right there, super fun to use, never seen anyone play it and very effective if you make the right judgement calls.
Top Bottom