Search results

+
  1. C

Old patch logs

Is there a way to look at every patch log in the history of Gwent? Are they available on the internet somewhere, even those from 2017?
  2. C

Disconnect While Searching for a Match Results in a Loss

When searching for a game in Ranked, sometimes a message will pop up saying something along the lines of "we've encountered a problem, please try again" and it stops the search. But it counts as a loss even though no match was ever found and you lose MMR for it. Original thread:
  3. C

Playgwent gives wrong amount of matches played

I played 539 matches in season 11 (made a screen shortly before the season ended and I did not play one match after that), but the leaderboard on playgwent says I played 579. Where did they get the additional 40 matches from? Most likely bugged, too, is proNEO3001's number. He played over 120...
  4. C

Gwent can't be downloaded without PS Plus

It is supposed to be downloadable without it, but none of my bros without PS Plus who tried, succeeded.
  5. C

I lost 8 MMR for a draw?

I disconnected (my Internet did not crash) and then it said the match resulted in a DRAW because of Gwent servers. However then I lost 8 MMR for it? So if both disconnected due to the Gwent servers, how did I lose MMR?
  6. C

Who has qualified so far?

Title.
  7. C

Does Arachas Queen lag?

The opponent's leader animation at the beginning of his turn is laggy. Only happens with Arachas Queen. Have you noticed the same thing?
  8. C

Would upgrading from PS4 to PS4 Pro prevent crashes?

Could a PS4 Pro handle the game better? Could it even let me enable Premiums again?
Top Bottom