Search results

+
  1. S

Pavetta's effect should trigger no matter what

Think that's frustrating? I'm using Aglais in my deck and at least 5 times in the last two days I held her as my last card and they didn't play a single special card for the entire game. I play her and their last card is hailstorm... At least 5 times..
  2. S

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Are there any plans on adding more cards that manipulate the other players graveyard? I feel like there isn't much I can do to disrupt certain popular skellige and monster decks. They have plenty of cards that disrupt my game plan, but I can't do anything about theirs'.
  3. S

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

It didn't take me long to dislike the GG thing. I'm all ready to the point where I won't give a gg unless they do it first.
  4. S

What is CDPR's Stance on Discard Abuse by Letting the Timer Run Out?

I always thought there should be a combination of timers to prevent full game ropers. The timers should be like they are now, but also a ten minute timer for the game. A normal thoughtful player could take a few full turns and be fine. A roper can rope for 10 minutes, but then they get the fast...
  5. S

What are red points and orens?

I'm glad you asked because I got a few of them and though people were down voting me. I was going start a red point war, which as it turns out would be well appreciated.
  6. S

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

The only time I don't gg is when my opponent BMs me when they win. Your BM cost you 5 ore is how I look at it.
  7. S

Regis Issue (Looking in opponents deck)

Some cards screw with cards after they're played, this card screws with them before they're played. I think this one might be a little iffy since it also banishes the card.
  8. S

Slow Players ....

I've found that I spend much longer in Gwent than other games to make decisions. It's not just one round so each move counts.
  9. S

Getting Restless

Weather is a major game mechanic. You can't just change it without considering how much the card interactions will change. I'd rather that they took their time and really nail it.
  10. S

What is your favorite game mechanic in GWENT?

My favorite mechanic is resilience. It's just fun to set up your next round with resilient characters. A lot of the best interactions is how people respond to them.
  11. S

Rant and some attempt of analysis of what is wrong in this game.

As a new player, my perspective is one of someone trying to get up and running competitively. I won't comment on faction balance since I don't fully understand it. #1. It cost me $80 just to get a deck that is somewhat competitive. I still don't have all the needed cards for me to gain mmr...
  12. S

Do we really want "Balance"

Balanced for who and what is balance? For new players without much of a deck they are going to get stomped by people with the proper gold and silver cards for their deck. For players that built up their deck properly they will get stomped by people that are more skilled. For the top MMR players...
  13. S

I cannot WEATHER this storm much longer

I've only been playing this game long enough to come to the conclusion that weather is just a money grab... I had to purchase enough kegs to get enough scraps to craft the anti weather cards I need to win against it. When the best anti weather cards are silver and gold its pretty easy to get...
Top Bottom