Search results

+
  1. A

Nerfing Regis into the ground

That´s definitely not the correct reason because NG spies is only deck that can wield Regis with same efficiency now. Lining by pings is pretty obvious to opponent but putting 1-pt spy here and 2-pt spy there doesn´t usually trigger suspition.
  2. A

GWENT’s Fifth Expansion ‘Master Mirror’ revealed!

Alas, with Pincer Maneuver you´ll not have a chance and Anseis´ll strike twice in the same turn...
  3. A

Crew bonus need to be stronger

Crew is so easy to setup with MoO expansion. Just play camel riders and they will stick unless moved. Then Battering Ram which empties crew slot after use. Repeat until you run out of Battering Rams and then play Siege Tower for max value. :)
  4. A

Update 4.0 Patch Notes

Portal is perfectly balanced (consuming a lot of provisions and restricting deck building) and makes 4p engines playable. Francesca (ie. Mystic Echo) will be in good spot after patch imho. Instead of endlessly nerfing things they´re trying to elevate other factions and strategies to be...
  5. A

Challenger #5 approaches!

I must say the show was quite disappointing. Not the games, but production. Last three challengers had complex theme, rich accompanying program and plenty of stuff creating mood of the event. What have we got here? - Studio instead of some interesting location. - No musicians, story cutscenes...
  6. A

Calanthe needs to be changed. Her ability is unhealthy for the game.

Emhyr allowed you to play any card twice (or more with that "reset leader" guy). That really limited design space (same as OB Ithline). Calanthe is just a super-tutor, ensuring consistency. It limits design space of neutral cards as much as any other supertutor cards (Royal Decree, BoTF etc.)...
  7. A

Patch 3.1 Patch Notes

I cannot disagree more. Hubert is now playable in all variety of decks that care about charges, not just in one-trick-pony scenario. EDITED: And it´s one of two cards where charge/value ratio is more than 1/1.
  8. A

Hotfix 3.0.1 is live!

Sorry but what kind of argument is that? I can see Botchling or Ves in all NR decks, I can see Sweers in all NG decks, I can see Milaen in all ST decks and so on.... CDPR clearly stated there will be other adjustments at the end of the month. There is only so much one hotfix can do without...
  9. A

What's Your Opinion of the Syndicate Faction? [Poll]

Playing against SY deck is like playing against Demawend. Except all his engines has zeal. And near unlimited source of charges. And your cards are on fire. And your side of the board is on fire. And you´re in hell. :D But I seriously love it! :)
  10. A

A word of advice for tomorrow's patch for relatively new players...

Considering Usurper-Just-To-Piss-Others-Off-Lock deck for a first few days when nobody´ll have a clue what to do with SY... :)
  11. A

GWENT: Novigrad | Card Reveals Megathread

It´s more appropriate lore-wise. She was always into the clandestine stuff. Never truly loyal to NR.
  12. A

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

I´m not sure I played same beta then. The beta I remember was full of crazy unbalanced combos (nekkers), minimal interactivity (greatswords), card advantage shenanigans (CA spies), absurd create RNGesus (slave drivers), oppresive weather and game decisive one-card swings you have exactly zero...
  13. A

Developer Stream 17.06.2019

Order of eternal flame can actually encompass also Order of red rose, Novigrad and Salamandra, actually. So there will be more than enough cards and leaders. Redania itself will be propably normal addon to NR.
  14. A

Player Country Flag.. Why Not ?

Does a player´s nationality matters somehow? :shrug:
  15. A

Wait....Viper witchers are unchanged???

Then I recommend you to never ever try MTGa. Average black-blue deck destroys your hand, plunder your deck, demolish your graveyard and if you don´t concede soon enough, it will even maybe delete your photos at Instagram. :D
  16. A

Season of the Viper

NG excelled at Elven season actually. :D Viper season suits more to ST or NR, because they do damage/boost pretty well.
  17. A

The Crimson Curse is unleashed!

Yeah, but it´s so convoluted and easily disruptable that it belongs among meme moves which is fine I think.
  18. A

The Crimson Curse is unleashed!

Do you realise that this was only possible in current seasonal mode which is designed to be over the top funny? 1554073329 Story of CDPR life: Open Beta - "This game is sooo uninteractive. Everybody just doing proactive stuff on their side of the board. Thats not good for the game!" Current...
  19. A

Leader Spotlight: Anna Henrietta

This is healthy, Dijkstra level RNG, fully controllable by timing and knowledge. And Dijkstra was pretty much competitive.
  20. A

Crimson Curse – new cards revealed!

Really? Eldain is not played? So that trap dude I´ve met at least 3 times at rank 4 must have been some other guy... ;)
Top Bottom