Search results

+
  1. Theodrik

Birna Discards When Deck Is Empty

Hi guys! Can someone clarify to me if this is intended? Because I find it pretty dumb. I just played a match in which the oponnent milled my deck and I had no cards left to draw. So I thought to myself, since I can't draw, Birna won't trigger the Discard ability either, and that was my mistake...
  2. Theodrik

Gwent Open #3 - Had a Really Great Time Watching it

Gwent Open #3 - Had a Really Great Time Watching it I'd just like to say thank you to CDPR and all third parties involved in the organization of Gwent e-Sport scene, specially of the last Gwent Open #3. I started watching Gwent tournaments not long ago, with the last Challenger, and to me that...
  3. Theodrik

Restrict Create Mechanic From The Competitive Scene

Restrict Create Mechanic From The Competitive Scene Hello everyone! After playing the Midwinter Update for a while I gotta say I'm enjoying the game more then I thought I would, despite all the bugs and balancing problems it introduced. I'm even more surprised to say that one of the key...
  4. Theodrik

Hym: Change Card Name

Hym: Change Card Name I know the lore and connection between the hym and Udalryk, however I think Hym is not a good card name for the Skellige faction, neither for a leader. Hym is just a generic name for a type of monster, so it is much more logical to reserve this name to the Monsters...
  5. Theodrik

PTR Bugs

PTR Bugs I don't know where I should post this, but I think this is the correct place. I'll list a few bugs I encountered while playing the PTR and I'll update my list as I play it more. Other players feel free to do the same ;) Bugs Encountered During the tutorial, when the popup message...
  6. Theodrik

Minimum Wait Time Between New Topics

Minimum Wait Time Between New Topics Just a small sugestion... Considering the mess I just recently saw on the Tech Support forums with someone (most likely a bot) flooding the Forum with new trash topics every 5 minutes or less, I'd say it would be wise to create a rule here so that each...
Top Bottom