Search results

+
  1. R

The reason why NG is so popular

No thats not it. The reason NG is popular is because it has way too much way too strong control so you dont have to make any intelligent decisions. The game already has a major control tool that is always available for every faction regardless of deck. Its called passing. Then you got...
  2. R

Power weapons are the most fun (gun types review)

Redacted[...] Who thought killing enemies by staring at walls is good gameplay? So many bad decisions in the gameplay section of this title asdf. Nevermind that technically all the 3 gun types are redundant and do the same thing: Power: Ignore cover by shooting around corners. Smart: Ignore...
  3. R

CDPR Just Hired MODDERS to Help Fix Cyberpunk 2077 & Add Mod Support

.. very very basic QOL features for PC that should have been in the full release to begin with like.. hotkeys ("1-9 hotbar") for useable items (food/quickswap grenades/different inhalers) a dedicated button for arm mounted cyberware (so we can actually use those and grenade at the same time -...
  4. R

Cyberpunk management pays themselves huge 100 million PLN bonus

Its not hard to deceive people after theyve known you for years and youve always been a decent human being. Doesnt exactly take a lot of talent or ability. Doesnt work the other way around tho.
  5. R

ZING In all seriousness. The thing that bothers me the most about this whole thing is just losing faith in humanity as a whole day by day. People at the top of the food chain are all the same. Complete lack of self reflection that is made up for entirely by an overwhelming sense of self worth...
  6. R

Because they did a great job all things considered. Well deserved. Bravo...
  7. R

Witcher 3 has overtaken Cyberpunk in steamplayerbase.

Witcher3 https://steamcharts.com/app/292030 Cyberjunk https://steamcharts.com/app/1091500 nuff said in fact it already did in march but im late to the party i guess "Groundbreaking open world experience" KEKW
  8. R

Can we please stop the 'it was promised' nonsense?

Imagine unironically saying the product sold doesnt have to match the advertised product. Go to a hairdresser, ask for an Afro, get shaved bald instead. Youre a genius OP. The world is a better place because you exist.
  9. R

Interesting Little Article. 80% PC Sales 2077

The sales they got was a lot of goodwill from previous titles and marketing PR. Whatever they do next - even if its literally the best game ever made - will be a monumental step down. Literally because all of their goodwill is "cashed in". And that is the "cost" that the article doesnt cover.
  10. R

Gwent is an annoying pain in the rear and im done

Gwent sucks with the last cardset Youve changed the game in a way that reverted everything homecoming did. The game is a joke that revolves around 2 or 3 cards in each deck that result in matchwinning point swings. Every deck is the same. Matchups and draws are way more important than...
  11. R

[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

Where is the "bare minimum of consistently functional AI in combat" option? and the "obvious missing UI features for PC like freaking CUSTOMIZABLE KEYBINDS AND NO BLOODY DOUBLE TAP TO DODGE" option is missing as well? Thats a really big one - i really expected the bare minimum of knowledge in...
  12. R

The structure of the main quest is awful and it's not suited for an RPG

Off the top off my head and these are just some of the largest ones: Bloody baron: wife lives he goes away to treat her wife dies he goes nuts kids live/die Temeria: Roche, Gwent card and Short haired girl die, North fights off NG, Djikstra rules with his whole monolgue attitude Dijkstra dies...
  13. R

The structure of the main quest is awful and it's not suited for an RPG

I feel like the fact that they legit just showed the maelstrom/stout quest - and thats the only one where player choices have consequences truly makes it acting in bad faith and intentional deception. Its even worse that the game acts as if choice matters. Like when they tell you that the pills...
  14. R

[Spoilers] None of the decisions affect the most important thing about the ending

Youre always dead no matter what - nice. The entire character motivation for the game, mainquest and a bunch of sidequests, after the chip is to not die. So basically the narrative tells me that the entire game is pointless. Very good. Cant wait for the true ending DLC Kappa
  15. R

Major issues with the gameplay and how to fix some

expanding on that: let me deny telephone calls, Delamain calling me every 3 minutes is really annoying, so is getting missions while being in a mission. A itembar on PC would have made the game way better, fiddling with this godawful itemwheel (that for some reason doesnt even let you change...
  16. R

Major issues with the gameplay and how to fix some

Ill try to be brief - game is alright. Gameplay is suprisingly average. The guy who thought double tap directional key to dodge is a good decision - fire him - no other way. He has no idea what hes doing, he doesnt play video games, he should never be involved in the process of making video...
  17. R

Honest expectations?

For Honor. Innovative gamedesign. Nothing on the market compares. Clusterfuck release mostly because they thought 4v4 peer to peer is a good idea. Has since gotten: Servers, Major overhaul of various combat mechanics including the all important lag compensation, New game modes, continued...
  18. R

Red coin overpowered

The solution to the coin flip problem is to simply have both players play cards at the same time. Cards are hidden until the next turn, Cards destroyed during a turn only appear as such in the turn when it is visible to each player. Time until order can be activated is increased by +1 turn (1...
  19. R

Honest expectations?

3 Months after release CDPR will declare bankruptcy.
Top Bottom