Search results

+
  1. B

9 provision cards disbalanced?

I have Renfri for power reduce, since she's everywhere now and I don't like the idea of making her 15p. For provisions, I have Yago and Knut in those spots, but Siege is probably fine too.
  2. B

I had the same decrease for a few, but then I ended up swapping out Ele'yas for Jackpot, since I was running into a lot of that. Doubt they would increase reavers to 7, so I have the slave driver in that spot for the last 5 bcs. For power increase I have whisperer, cat mentor and ciaran.
  3. B

Probably not.
  4. B

MIlaen has not been touched (by devs or players) in years. We all know about dead bronze cards, but dead 9P cards category is proudly dominated by ST: Milaen, Yarpen, Eleas. I would probably play all 3 of those for 7p.
  5. B

Balance Council: Feb 2024

You click on the bell in game interface, then on the results. Warning: this season results are the worst yet.
  6. B

Balance Council: Feb 2024

In general, I don't think countering the 4p thinning bronzes with buffs and nerfs to high-provision cards is a great idea in itself. To me, it's no better than spending an entire round of BC on reversing all of the bronze thinning cards back to 5p (and in fact, we would have to spend like what...
  7. B

The results are in...

While the Sargeant power nerf was always questionable, especially considering it happened twice already, you can't really compare what Sargeant plays for to points generated by "onagers, fleders and foglets" because those cards are engines (all of them requiring separate cards to generate value...
  8. B

The results are in...

Not sure why that's "on the other hand" if Onager is 6p. Also, Fleder is 6p.
  9. B

The results are in...

Don't know about you, but I'm pretty tired of these yo-yo NG buffs. Don't even care about the Sargeant, but the Slave Driver getting a power buff instead of a provision nerf is completely idiotic, and once again there is absolutely no reason for the Dame to be 5p . And Lydia to 8?? Lmao. And...
  10. B

I can't play ranked, someone else?

Reddit says ranked is back.
  11. B

Balance Changes - December 2023

Wow, we waited 2 months for this? Yikes. The "good" changes: -eskel, lambert, circle of life, thirsty dame the "ok, I guess" changes: -ethereal, cutup lackey (at least out of context with the baffling number of the overall SY buffs this patch), demavend, Dao, Dennis, Nauzicaa Sarg, Slave...
  12. B

Balance Council - Share your picks for December season

Power Increase: -Milva Sharpshooter -Eudora -Ciaran Power Decrease: -Braathens -Rosa and Edna -Artorius Vigo Provision Increase: -Thirsty Dame -Slave Driver -Highland Warlord Provision Decrease: -Munro -Hawker Smuggler -Circle of Life
  13. B

Bot Players?

That would explain it only partially, because I've run into these even at pro rank this season. One played Eudora from hand the other day... I just figured somebody trolling. Combining "business" of spamming losses just to get to 2400 fmmr via games played with "pleasure" of wasting another...
  14. B

Where are the December Council results?

Nothing was changed. Voting just started, and there won't be changes for 26 days or whatever
  15. B

Balance Changes - November 2023

It's an exploit and you can report it to support or something, but it's not new, and it hasn't been fixed, so there is no reason to think that it will ever be fixed. Ignore the person and move on is my advice.
  16. B

Changes to the Balance Council

What in the bloody hell is he talking about? When i saw the season ended on the same day voting began, I wasn't sure what to make of it. Asked here in a thread and got no response, so I kinda went through a couple of possibilities in my mind, starting from a typo to like some type of a buffer...
  17. B

Changes to the Balance Council

OK, so you dispute the merit of the notion that the ability to win games is proportionate to the ability to balance the game, based on lack of "objective evidence," and yet you immediately turn around and propose the alternative restriction of "forcing" people to play all factions, because that...
  18. B

November Season is here

Something definitely seems strange about the schedule. Both, the season "left" and BC voting "unlocks in" show the same number of days, which suggests the voting only starts when the season ends? And then when does the voting end? And what happens in between :D?
  19. B

Some would say the psychological and behavioral experiment started much earlier, back when they added NG to the game, and the results have not been great. So to me, the Balance Council has not made anything that was "once great" bad, or even provided an unexpected outcome, though to be fair...
  20. B

Oh yeah, because the meta before that was SO MUCH better: 5 NG decks and 1 from each of the rest of the factions, whichever one was the least affected by NG. Oh, and ST with the meme deck, which was since "nerfed to the ground," but not a priority for "top players" I guess. So funny, this talk...
Top Bottom