Search results

+
  1. U

Is Thronebreaker a Canon? (Book spoilers)

Woah there, that's a bold statement. I don't know where you're from but in Poland books were widely known much before games and still sold much more than games. I mean outside of Poland that's probably true, but still overstatement as books were translated and published in english, spanish...
  2. U

Gwent Community Survey Edition 3: November 2017

Yeah, Skellige squeezed before 1st edition and between 2nd and 3rd ;)
  3. U

Hi! Results are here, enjoy! https://imgur.com/a/1hN4w
  4. U

Thank you :)
  5. U

Gwent Community Survey Edition 3: November 2017 Hi! Thank you for your interest in the survey :) It is third edition of this survey. First two were aimed mainly at Reddit users, but this time I decided to distribute it among other places as well. Link to the form: goo.gl/forms/GM2nzpdofTKJzYPA2...
  6. U

The entire Northern Realm faction needs a buff

The whole premise of your post is wrong. NG is very strong, and current Henselt deck is almost unbeatable if it has a spy R1.
  7. U

What is your favorite card voice line?

I despise Monsters, but "We know the mysteries of time and space, all of them!" has to be the best.
  8. U

Regarding Black Friday

I consider MP ale as a great stuff. Love those premiums :)
  9. U

Is Thronebreaker a Canon? (Book spoilers)

Neither The Witcher series nor Gwent/Thronebreaker are considered Canon by die-hard book fans and will never be. How I see it Witcher series and Thronebreaker are more like alternate universe ;)
  10. U

Short story in Polish - while waiting for Cyberpunk to come

Pretty good stuff, got bookmarked for future :)
  11. U

Will Cyberpunk 2077 be mature writing?

I do believe that people interested in game like this will be a bit different than the average. I mean if game's climate will be as it seems now it won;t be a game for everyone.
  12. U

Most balance patch yet?

That's gonna be the case forever, especially higher up in the ranks, and number of cards in the game won't help that much. I mean - look at Magic: the Gathering, they have lots of cards, yet 2 weeks ago there were Grand Prix in several places and in top8 everyone played almost copy-paste decks...
  13. U

[NEW CARDS] from GWENT Open #2!

Why would they scrap Anarietta? Didn't Rethaz or Burza say on Gwentlemen's Talkshow that every faction will get two more leaders soon?
  14. U

[NEW CARD] Hanmarvyn's Blue Dream

It's a card of similar place as Wolfsbane - it's neutral but is much stronger in one faction (NR here). By so much in fact that it could as well be faction gold. But cards like this have potential to be useful in many more situation with more cards in the game.
  15. U

GWENT: Thronebreaker and Public Beta development roadmap update

I don't know where you got that assumption from?
  16. U

Skellige Deck Strategies

If those are your only two choices you'll be better off with Harald, maybe try this: http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/32815-4000k-minimum-axeman-deck Queensguard are hard-countered by Nilfgaard and Monsters, it's painful to play.
  17. U

GWENT: THE WITCHER CARD GAME GOLD IMMUNITY UPDATE

Any chance of getting full patch notes with all changes instead of lackluster ? Also, how are cards like Clan Tuisearach not nerfed? :sad:
Top Bottom