Search results

+
  1. TheNotoriousThree

Do bundles return? (Yaruga board)

Greetings, So I missed this one board I actually quite like, which is the Yaruga board. Do bundles like that return and when could I expect it to return? Apparently it was released October last year, so maybe this October? Is that possible? Thank you for your time.
  2. TheNotoriousThree

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

Not gonna lie this is pretty good news. I had always hoped I could play the game on mobile. I can personally only see this from the bright side. Can't wait for the Android release. Oh and now I have to think of a new cool GOG account name...
  3. TheNotoriousThree

Gwent Seasons + Seasonal Avatars

It's all good thank you for your response. It seems like CDPR has replaced the season of the warrior by the season of the griffin. That must be why July and September have changed. A confirmation by a dev on whether or not this is correct would still be welcome.
  4. TheNotoriousThree

Gwent Seasons + Seasonal Avatars

Season Of The Warrior? Does it still exist? Has this been removed or is it coming in October?
  5. TheNotoriousThree

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hey what's up devs. Been gone for a while. Is there a Cahir avatar on the horizon already?:shrug: Shouldn't be difficult since his appearance is already in the Thronebreaker gamefiles right? Maybe you're planning on adding him during the season of the warrior? Or in a legacy avatar pack of...
  6. TheNotoriousThree

Cahir avatar

Bump
  7. TheNotoriousThree

Live stream with developers 29.04.2019

No Cahir rework or buff yet? He should atleast be immune in my opinion, he is too vulnerable and has almost no support at all.
  8. TheNotoriousThree

Pick Your Waifu: Yen, Triss or Ciri

Clearly I have a weakness for horned wenches!
  9. TheNotoriousThree

GWENT coming to smartphones

Patience is no.. - Oh you know how the sentence goes. I can't even bear to wait until the Iphone release how am I gonna wait for the Android release? One would think waiting 6 months for Homecoming would have taught me some patience. Lmao, oh well we'll survive. Your comment about the 2 devs...
  10. TheNotoriousThree

(Suggestion) Add a total RP counter for each tree

Would be a great quality of life change I never thought of. Thank you for suggesting this, I can really see them implement this.
  11. TheNotoriousThree

Unlocked all Aelirenn Nodes: No Rewards (Avatar) Received

@Alexander_Volgin @Wonderboy8700 Thanks guys. I think I'll pass this season again and go for the Viper of Wolf border. Bear would have been nice too but now I missed that anyways.
  12. TheNotoriousThree

Witcher Expansion

I welcome this idea, been thinking about this myself today. Gaetan, specifically. Additional new Witchers from the Viper school and bear school sound great too to me since I am a big fan of both of those schools. Here some great art I found on the internet: And how did you forget to mention...
  13. TheNotoriousThree

Unlocked all Aelirenn Nodes: No Rewards (Avatar) Received

How many reward points did it cost you in total?
  14. TheNotoriousThree

GWENT coming to smartphones

What about Android? I have been waiting for this for years and now I hope I can play with my Ps4 account on my Android phone. That would literally mean I could play every single day.
  15. TheNotoriousThree

Bridge board pack (Thronebreaker)

Bump. I still believe this would make a great pack.
  16. TheNotoriousThree

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Any new board packs for 1200 powder planned for the shop? I created a Battle of the Yaruga suggestion thread for the bridge board that was seen in Thronebreaker btw! There are also one or two additional Thronebreaker boards you could add to the shop, I'd buy all of them! I love gameboards and...
  17. TheNotoriousThree

Season of the Elves

What about an elven cardback?:think:
  18. TheNotoriousThree

Leader Spotlight: Dana Méadbh

This is what I waited for! What a beautiful leader, look at that glow.
  19. TheNotoriousThree

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Does anyone know the approximate scrap cost of the entire Crimson Curse expansion? Unlike Thronebreaker ones, these cards will have a regular price right?
  20. TheNotoriousThree

Bear Border - How many reward points?

Thank you, I recently unlocked the cardbacks, luckily didn't take me too long. Won't be getting the border this year though, just takes too long as you said. But that is fine I got what I wanted the most. Have a nice day.
Top Bottom