Search results

+
  1. C

Updated rank and progression system — what’s new?

This is all glorious and beautiful. Although I have a technical question. When will our old account be milled and transition to the new one? An hour before Thronebreaker/homecoming? At the end of Season? Is there a break in between where we can't play GWENT as the transition occurs?
  2. C

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is now available for pre-order!

LoL Yes. I might wait for an answer here before I annoy support.
  3. C

Oh that's great, so my question still stands, how come Australia doesn't get the artbook?
  4. C

For people asking about pre-order Bonuses it seems to be this Official Thronebreaker Soundtrack Digital version of GWENT: Art of The Witcher Card Game artbook from Dark Horse Concept art, including the map of Lyria The Witcher graphic novel “Fox Children” by Dark Horse 2 in-game GWENT: The...
  5. C

A new adventure set in the world of The Witcher awaits!

This appears to be a seperate game entirely. Will this have cross over to GWENT the card game? Will cards in this give us access to cards in GWENT? Or is it pure stand alone?
  6. C

The season has ended!

Wouldn't you want to wait till tomorrow anyway? So that you know what the patch changes and balances will be before deciding what cards to choose/craft?
  7. C

Ranked Play season end moved to January 10th

Hahahahahha I just noticed the image now. "His is not to question, his is to peel potatoes." Perfect <3
  8. C

Ranked Play season end moved to January 10th

I'm sure when CDPR throws free things at us we'll all soon forget why we were so angry. And if both players today and Monday are rewarded with borders, is that really the worst thing? There are marketing and financial decisions that are out of the control of the development team, they're...
  9. C

Any Plans for Merchandise?

I've seen some pretty cool stuff on Etsy and eBay. Just custom one-offs kind of expensive, sold from countries without intellectual property protections.
  10. C

Multiple Milling

You know what, that is a fair point. But I think most card games provide full mill value when they change a card enough. But no card game has a "mill only commons option", so you're probably right.
  11. C

Multiple Milling

Options for Mass Milling Cards? So I'm in this predicament where I want to only mill my excess commons. I want to keep my rares and above in the bleak hope that one day they will be changed in a patch and I can mill for full value. I'm just curious how others feel about this and whether this is...
  12. C

Opening kegs is really boring and unrewarding

I second that it does feel a bit unrewarding when you're only getting 1 legendary and 2-3 epics every 15-20 ish card kegs. Maybe if the rate of silver drops was higher, would make up for the lack of golds. However I do like how there is a choice of 3 for the final card, but too often I find...
  13. C

Check out Shupe's Holiday Bag o’ Kegs!

I imagine, if in the future we see a holiday bundle with a gaurenteed gold alongside 25 kegs and 500 powder people will loose this minds and their money.
  14. C

Cannot Transmute Cards

Hey.... I was just about to report the same issue :P. Ohhhhhh it's because I already use them in a deck so I can't "mill" them. Because you loose the base card and get a premium. I get it.
  15. C

Ranked Play and Pro Ladder seasons ending soon!

Sigh.... I threw money at you CDPR this holidays because I loved what you had made. A unique butterfly. A gameplay style I had not seen before. Beautiful art with unique concepts like tryptics and glorious animations. A generous rewards system to allow players with less income to be competitive...
  16. C

Join the Midwinter Hunt!

That was a really beautiful piece of art. I loved your ability to tell a story through playing out a sequence of cards. Like the boulders at the bottom of the map :). And how the objective changed from taking down the Phoenix to defending it. I'm really excited for more of this type storytelling...
  17. C

Not all Nerfed Cards are Eligible for a Refund

Look I totally feel you, I had just that week crafted an Arena Champion. But he's right, you can't let people mill and net deck. Otherwise everyone ends up playing the same decks. Look, think of it like this. In time, it's highly likely that the cards will either change to become usable in some...
  18. C

Make your opponents deck list visible

I feel.... That defeats the purpose of the game somewhat.... It's like if people played poker with their hands showing.
  19. C

Visual Bugs & Cards Being Stuck (Poll)

Related: I'm going to guess that with the current midwinter update, that a lot of the cards aren't bugged, but rather the animated artwork on them is yet to be completed?
  20. C

SOLVED Please, I want to upload gif and set to my avatar!

Thanks :) Damn.... Still not working... Hmmmm.... I'll have to play around and see if I can get it to work.
Top Bottom