Search results

+
  1. MetalHead367

The graphics

I know this post is from 2018 but what about Work In Progress did you not understand?
  2. MetalHead367

Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

I think it would be really interesting to see what CDPR could do with a game like Elder Scrolls, Dark Souls, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Final Fantasy, Assassin's Creed, Red Dead Redemption, or Lord of The Rings. Can you imagine an open world Middle Earth game with something similar to...
  3. MetalHead367

Wishlist: Free DLC

I chose new weapons, armor, cyberware, alternative character outfits, and new haircuts, tattoos/piercings. I would also add new makeup, maybe fingernail lengths/colors/patterns (for the females or whatever of course assuming that's going to be an option), new vehicles, maybe for future...
  4. MetalHead367

Never Fade Away by SAMURAI (Refused)

Really hope we get some Hard Rock and Metal tracks, not sure if you guys would be using actual real world bands but maybe bands like As I Lay Dying, Trivium, Motionless In White, Nightwish, Deathstars, Deadstar Assembly, and Atreyu to name a few. And of course would really enjoying seeing some...
  5. MetalHead367

My concerns regarding enemy AI in Cyberpunk 2077.

Definitely all of the above.
  6. MetalHead367

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

Certainly not a deal breaker for myself, I'm definitely not missing out on possibly one of the best games ever made due to trivial things like FPP cutscenes. It's there for immersion anyway as has been mentioned numerous times, something they have to keep repeating because people don't seem to...
  7. MetalHead367

Where is all the gadgetry?

Pretty sure the gadgets you're looking for are the cybernetic upgrades like the Kiroshi Eye you saw in the demo back in 2018.
  8. MetalHead367

Possibility of mod accessibility across multiple platforms?

Hmm that's disheartening, maybe it's something they can work on later on at some point.
  9. MetalHead367

Agreed, hopefully this is something they can think about adding in later after the work on the game itself starts to slow down more. 1567625997 Well yeah that's a given seeing as how it's seven months away, but that doesn't take away the possibility of them going across multiple platforms.
  10. MetalHead367

I don't quite know if this has already been asked and or addressed previously but as far as mods go for PC it's most likely a definite. But for us who can't afford a rig and play on console it's something I'd like to see implemented into the Xbox ecosystem, I think it would be a great feature...
  11. MetalHead367

Multiplayer confirmed

My only hope is for 3 to 4 player coop, I play GTA 5 and Red Dead Redemption 2s online and the trolls are annoying. I'd rather play with friends and avoid that. I hope it doesn't interfere with expansions, I'm aware they're planning on doing them but with MP taking up resources and time you just...
  12. MetalHead367

Stop drawing conclusions when CDPR openly states that things are placeholders and subject to change.

All I can say is I completely agree with this post. 1567620533 1567620686 Well that kinda backfired, wish gifs worked better, but it's my first time using them here. Learning lesson I suppose but you get the gyst.
  13. MetalHead367

CDPR Store shipping to Canada and US!

Good, good now I can show my love for Cyberpunk 2077 and Witcher 3 with merch of all kinds! Thanks CDPR you guys and gals rule!
  14. MetalHead367

Customization seems so limited/poor..

It's possible they could add a color customization at some point, but there's no guarantee the U.I we saw in the latest demo will be the final one either.
  15. MetalHead367

Lol I'd definitely be the first to admit I like my women with a certain body mass. 😜 1567547896 Yes would love to see a transmog/dye system implemented into the game.
  16. MetalHead367

Yeah I'm probably gonna sound like a perv lol but I'd really like my female V to have some thickness, bust, hips, booty with some buffness. Nothing too muscular like The Animals but something at least well toned in every area.
  17. MetalHead367

I think they said there would be a way of getting your character to look the way you want i.e buff, overweight, etc. 1567546918 Being dramatic I think because as you said he doesn't like we don't agree with his vision.
  18. MetalHead367

Geez, being really dramatic aren't we? No one said you were morons, I mean alot of you are misinformed but that's about it.
  19. MetalHead367

I think you need to calm down and stop assuming I was being rude when that's not the case. My intentions and your interpretation are two very different things. And seeing as how you can't seem to come to accept choices you don't seem to agree with why would you even bother buying it? And as I...
  20. MetalHead367

CDPR is putting story above freedom.

Lol, another one of these threads I see my God...
Top Bottom