Search results

+
  1. W

Did CDPR really have to dumb-down this game so much?

gwent should be more than chess
  2. W

Gwent's file size is quite large - and only getting bigger

not everyone has extremely fast internet and it is going to go up a lot when thronebreaker comes out. To top this off the game still has a lot of cards to add... I'd say a conservative estimate of 10gb but I know itll get much more than that soon.
  3. W

Gwent's file size is quite large - and only getting bigger

Gwent's file size is quite large - and only getting bigger Gwent's file size is easily getting over 6gb now and is only going to go up as more cards are added. I think a major contributor of this is simply that every card has a premium version with - a unique animation which are incredibly...
  4. W

NG Mill Redux Took a Turn for the Worst

Mill is one of my favourite deck archetypes, when I told my friends about the different ways you could win a game mill was one that stuck out the most. I think that case alone makes it something that should somewhat stay in the game... though I don't feel that it is currently strong at all. I...
  5. W

Preferred Row System (a missed opportunity?)

Anything that restores the game to more lorefriendly approaches is good
  6. W

Underrated/Surprising Cards

hows the wardancer interaction work?
  7. W

Slave Driver too Strong; it reveals too much about the enemy deck

yes something like this would probably be good, but then it would pretty much ruin the fun of the card. Perhaps if the card was something like: 1 power, create a base copy of an enemies bronze unit on the board
  8. W

Venendal Elite Completely Ruining Ranked Play

I ran it for a while in a deck, pretty hilarious against the 20point gold bear from Skellige. Though I must say it has a lot of problems. 1 sometimes you just dont get any revealed cards when you play this and you get a 1 power bronze instead. 2 It doesn't work against non-power cards like...
  9. W

Underrated/Surprising Cards

Herbalist into Doppler is quite good. Though it used to be better when Doppler counted as a resurrect. (they didn't put that in the patch notes) :(
  10. W

POLL: Gwent in its current state as of January 2018

Theres a lot of issues I am finding with the way that cards are worded... which has gone a few steps backward in the past patches. For example, Crach an craite who is one of the leaders.... has the text which implies that he pulls the highest loyal unit from the deck. It does not state it does...
  11. W

Why Ciri Nova is in the game?

The best use of Ciri nova I have ever seen is by making her resilient. highest base strength makes it super effective. Other than that I do not find her strong but as a last card she is very annoying to deal with. Then again you can easily get a 25 point swing if you plan out your actions...
  12. W

Sigi Reuven equivalent

IMO i think dijkstra is a crap card because of how random it is. I've seen so many times people draw out scorch only to scorch half their own side. As to the 30 points.. I can easily think of many cards that get close. Priest --> pretty much any high powered card --> easily nets 25+ points for...
  13. W

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

net decking and pay to win are two issues that need to be solved. I dont think that the game is necessarily pay to win but this latest patch has made me struggle to find (and create) options for the new ways to create card decks, which has almost in a way forced me (though I haven't given in to...
  14. W

BUG: Strengthen Units Wherever They Are

Also, the leader Eist is allowed to pull a "tuirseach" soldier when the clan vet isn't even tagged as a soldier. This is a major problem when it comes to res'ing them via priestess' or drawing more with battle maidens.... major nerf to vets...
Top Bottom