Search results

+
  1. H

Characters won't work

Characters won't work So, at first, there were huge black lines on the characters mkind of like unrealistic shadows and it was very annoying. Then, my computer crashed so i turned it off, but when it turned on, the characters were invisible and only the tongue and eyes are visible. I tried...
  2. H

Yennefer Fan Art Thread

you guys are really good at drawing!
  3. H

Data corrupted

That must be why you can't make a second new game plus! There hasn't been a lot of issues. I remember I couldn't loot something to get the wolven gear in kaer morhen or the ofieri gear, but that was on my first playthrough, LONG before 400 h. Both worked in ng+. I don't want you to think the...
  4. H

Data corrupted

No worries, it started working. It just says "Data is corrupted" from time to time, but everything still works. I'm on NG+ and PS4. No mods, and I don't know how many hours but I've had the game since november 2016, so a lot of hours.
  5. H

Share Your Screenshots!!!

I always have green cirkles in the top because of things like when you go to sleep. I have PS4 so no mods. It would be cool with a photomode like in batman: arkham knight because there you could take the coolest pictures and play with 70s batman and things like that.
  6. H

Data corrupted

Data corrupted I had gotten all the legendary grandmaster gears, and now it says "Data corrupted" when i try to log in after the game crashed. It starts a new save!! I had gotten so far...
  7. H

Share Your Screenshots!!!

No photomomde in the game =( Still good game I just don't like seeing map and life bar. It would be cool with filters
  8. H

Sword generating Adrenaline by default

Didn't know there was adrenaline in W2
  9. H

The Witcher Music Contest Winners Announced

Congratulations!
  10. H

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition -- Launch Trailer!

What if I have the normal
  11. H

Happy Holidays!

Happy christmas (late) =)
  12. H

A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

This trailer is so good I like the music
  13. H

Celebrating the 10th anniversary of The Witcher

Of the books or games?
  14. H

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Video Game Show Concert now on Spotify and other streaming services!

Is it the same as the one from the ps4 game?
  15. H

10th Anniversary contest — show us your inventory!

Was gonna get the last legendary grandmaster set before my save got deleted
  16. H

Papercrafts

Papercrafts? Don't rememeber those from W2
  17. H

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at Video Games Music Gala!

This game had great music
Top Bottom