Search results

+
  1. R

Decided to quit

You are damn right! Every bronze in the NG alchemy deck has the power of a silver card Viper Witcher = 15 points Slave Driver = Your cards +1, either raw 11/13 or utility 8/10 Vicovaro Novice + Mahakan Ale combo = 14 points Not to talk about having a strong 20 points free finisher with...
  2. R

Problems That are Holding the Game Back (Discussion)

If there are only a "handfull of decks", thats because the other options are not viable. Why create 14 thousands of cards if only 60 are good? Thats card balance/combination issue and can/should be fixed
  3. R

Decided to quit

What good game have you found? Please share, i'm just about to quit gwent as well So tired of the same GREATSWORD, VIPER WITCHER, NEKKER, CLEAVER, ARCHESPORE (repeat), games
  4. R

"since forever"? Is that your best excuse? "People always died of plague, since forever, so lets not find a cure" What kind of argument is this?? I'm outraged because it should NOT be like this, even if it is or has always been If we had more cards that encouraged creativity like Ciri:Nova...
  5. R

Decided to quit

You know what the problem is? every game is the same thing Lots of people using the EXACTLY SAME DECKS! its GREATSWORD its ALCHEMY its NEKKER its POINT SPIT ELFS always the same! Even the cards are played in the same order! Games get either boring or frustrating, the age of skill is...
  6. R

Is it just me or the diversity is great again?

Strange not to find Alchemy, Bear and Swap. ugh How do those kids get so many scraps to spawn a new netdeck each season?
  7. R

Oh wow Such a formidable logic sir Must be rank 1 global, yes? You just forgot that it's impossible to counter those dammed netdecks, unless you succumb to the madness and use one of these copy-paste maximum-point-vomit deck with scripted moves yourself
  8. R

THIS! ST - Elfs Swap Swarm OR Brouver abuse with cleaver, barclay and spy NG - Alchemy Viper Witcher Monsters - Either Nekker consume OR that Dagon with 3 jumping plants Games are so scripted, i know exactly the order they will play their cards :facepalm2:
  9. R

I can't believe in what a just read. You, sir, are wrong. It's beyond the point of ONLY netdecks, now they have even STAGED ACTION TURNS. Which cards goes first, which goes second, if you opponent plays this you are going to play that. Every game feels SCRIPTED
  10. R

So Sick Of Point Spam, It's Unreal

Dammit man, those netdecks ruin the game! You might have explained why they still exist...
  11. R

Should Brouver be Changed?

That 26 points in round 1 is abusive. (Spy > Brouver > Barclay > Cleaver)
Top Bottom