Search results

+
  1. C

when is the ps4 pro 1.6 patch coming?

Thanks for the update, SigilFey. It's helpful to know that the problem isn't being ignored. I wish more people understood that it's flat-out impossible to guarantee a timeline on bug fixes, and it's not reasonable to expect a company to commit to a release date when the people working on fixing...
  2. C

Inventory crash

Thanks for the instructions. I'm on a basic PS4. I'm not aware that I have any choice in whether to install game updates - my experience is that games won't launch unless I have the most recent update installed - and regardless, that ship has long since sailed, as I'm apparently current on...
  3. C

Inventory crash

I bought the Complete Edition for PS4 (not Pro) a few weeks ago - I'd never played a Witcher game before - and I developed crash-from-inventory-screens problem. Without looking, I'd guess my save is at 40 or 50 hours. I don't know whether this is significant, but the problem began very shortly...
  4. C

Persistent audio problems after Whispering Hillock

I did reload a previous save. (Ugh, about three hours lost.) This time, I made sure not to track The Whispering Hillock quest. I was able to hear all of the spirit's dialog. "Hooray!" I thought. "The problem is resolved." Only I'd made some different choices now that I had context for what was...
  5. C

Persistent audio problems after Whispering Hillock

Persistent audio problems after Whispering Hillock Sometime after I embarked upon Ladies of the Wood and tracked The Whispering Hillock (I'd since read elsewhere that tracking this quest might cause the problem,) I started having audio problems, although I didn't realize it until I encountered...
Top Bottom