Search results

+
  1. peppermintl2k5

Flatline on exit

Just to update this thread I raised it with CDPR support and they replied with the following instructions. Unfortunately I still get flatline errors when exiting. Have updated my GPU too. Now running a 6700XT and still the same error. See below for CDPR support steps: Please perform a clean...
  2. peppermintl2k5

Flatline on exit

Hi all. CP77 is an otherwise a solid experience for me however I have one consistent issue in that I get a flatline error upon exiting the game. This happens every time I exit. It's spanned a number of GPU driver updates. It's not especially taxing as my actual sessions are without issue...
  3. peppermintl2k5

iOS - no gg button

Yes the screen is from a training match. I was using training matches to troubleshoot after I couldn't find the button in a PvP match. Or at least I thought it was a PvP match. Does a Classic game pair you with a real player every time or can you still be playing AI? 1573185806 Please...
  4. peppermintl2k5

iOS - no gg button

Hi all, I'm a new player. I'm searching hard for the GG button as the tutorial encourages players to send a GG at the end of a game. I receive GG notifications from opponents but I'm unable to respond in kind. I've searched Gwent boards for info and they indicate the GG button is on the...
Top Bottom