Flatline on exit

+
Hi all. CP77 is an otherwise a solid experience for me however I have one consistent issue in that I get a flatline error upon exiting the game. This happens every time I exit. It's spanned a number of GPU driver updates. It's not especially taxing as my actual sessions are without issue. Just wondering if anyone has experienced same and/or knows a fix. Thus far I've tried GPU driver update and validating local files.

My specs:
6700K OC to 4.5ghz
16gb DDR4 2666mhz
RX 5700 XT
Installed on a Seagate Barracuda 120 1TB SSD

Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Oh and I'm running the game via GOG Galaxy.

Last edited:
It seem to be related to this thread and also on GOG
If you launch the game with the .exe, it also return a flatline error when exiting it ?

Hi all. CP77 is an otherwise a solid experience for me however I have one consistent issue in that I get a flatline error upon exiting the game. This happens every time I exit. It's spanned a number of GPU driver updates. It's not especially taxing as my actual sessions are without issue. Just wondering if anyone has experienced same and/or knows a fix. Thus far I've tried GPU driver update and validating local files.

My specs:
6700K OC to 4.5ghz
16gb DDR4 2666mhz
RX 5700 XT
Installed on a Seagate Barracuda 120 1TB SSD

Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Oh and I'm running the game via GOG Galaxy.
I have the identical issue (I'm playing via GOG as well). It's not limited to AMD GPU or NVIDIA, as I've had the same result with both. I'm currently on an all AMD system, and the game is running perfectly in game, but when I exit the game to Desktop I get the Flatline error box.

There is no addition information about why it is doing this, although there are lots of reports of other people having the same experience. Once I've closed the error box and returned to the GOG Home page. My game will Sync with the GOG servers.

I hope the devs keep an eye on these forums, as the game is very nearly fixed. It's such a shame that it couldn't have launched in a polished state. It's a great game and the environments are gorgeous!

Just to update this thread I raised it with CDPR support and they replied with the following instructions. Unfortunately I still get flatline errors when exiting. Have updated my GPU too. Now running a 6700XT and still the same error. See below for CDPR support steps:

Please perform a clean installation of the game. Carefully follow all the steps below.
1. Backup your save files. If possible, transfer them to an external device (for example, SD card).
Saves are located here: %userprofile%\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077\
2. Disable GOG Cloud for Cyberpunk 2077
3. Uninstall Cyberpunk 2077
4. Go to your GOG directory and see if there is a Cyberpunk 2077 folder, if so, remove it.
5. Remove:
Cyberpunk 2077 folder from here: %userprofile%\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\
REDEngine folder from here %userprofile%\AppData\Local\
CD Projekt Red folder from here: %userprofile%\AppData\Local
6. Restart your PC
7. Install Cyberpunk 2077 again, on SSD for the best performance. Do not install any mods.
If you will be installing the game on the same partition as you have the Operating System installed to ensure that the game won't be blocked by Windows 10 permissions settings make sure to install it on the drive root and not nested in some folders.
8. Run the game through GOG Galaxy by clicking "Play" and see if the issue persists.
9. If it's fixed, copy your save files to the newly created Cyberpunk 2077 folder in the location from step #1.
10. Re-enable GOG Cloud if you want.

Top Bottom