Search results

+
  1. robtion

Games you love but which failed miserably

@AvarageEnjoyer Vampire the masquerade Bloodline was awesome. I played it a ton. I feel like so many games would fit in this topic. The Order 1886 is still brilliant, Days Gone was underrated, Killer is Dead was a quirky gem, Alice the Madness Returns (one of my favourite games), The Saboteur...
  2. robtion

Title screen no more Lullaby of Woe!

Yes this is the one I want back with the woman singing Lullaby of Woe. It is gone now on PS5. Instead it is Geralt meditating with a couple of crows and some more generic background music. They should include an option to choose your title screen (I know there is a mod on PC for it, not much...
  3. robtion

I'm on PS5 and after the patch/update last night (4.02 I think) the title screen changed to a very boring one.
  4. robtion

The latest patch has changed the title screen making it far more generic. I want to listen to Lullaby of Woe, the Blood and Wine title screen was so much better. Any way we can get that back?
  5. robtion

Why is there so much cut content? [Possible Spoilers]

I would just like to see all the extra clothing and cyberware added. They already exist in the game as npcs are wearing them. Frustrating that V has such a limited wardrobe for seemingly no reason. I can't even wear the rocket boots or funky netrunner suit from the final mission with Rogue. Why...
  6. robtion

[SPOILERS] your favourite ending

SPOILERS (obviously). Where is my mind. Great song and some nice Fight Club connotations. The testing lab with the cube and word association tests were cool. The whole Saburo Arasaka taking control of his sons body and the aftermath of that via news articles. Turns out Saburo deserved to die...
  7. robtion

See this? See That? You can't have that - Cyberpunk 2077

I concur with the original poster. Really hope CDPR reads this and takes it on board. Love the game but also frustrated by these unnecessary shortcomings.
  8. robtion

List of Missing Options (and Features)

Please make the masses of cosmetic items (clothing and cyberware) that are in the game already available for players to wear. Don't see why NPCS have so many more customisation options?
  9. robtion

Got Bug on misson: Bloody ritual

Can't do this mission. Can't load a previous save as too far into the game now. No survivor spawns and Johnny never shows up.
  10. robtion

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

They say that revenge is a dish best served cold... And finally navigated my way past a frustrating bug to obtain...the bike.
  11. robtion

Just discovered the silver hand item. Pink is in.
  12. robtion

Most Blade Runner screenshot (possibly some spoilers).

Thought it would be fun to post screens from the game which remind you of some of Cyberpunks inspirations (Blade Runner, Judge Dredd, Akira, etc). I will kick it off with what I think are a couple of very Blade Runner-ish screenshots.
  13. robtion

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

Loving Cyberpunk despite the issues. Have 90+ hrs and nowhere near slowing down. Hope they add in a lot more customisation options, NPC's have so many more cosmetic options. The last of us 2 was the most disappointing game of the year for me (possibly most disappointing game of all time). Loved...
  14. robtion

V, just being V. Huh? What's that? Time for a new look? Okay, gimme a sec... Ready for action. V up to her usual shenanigans ;)
  15. robtion

Merry Vmas!
  16. robtion

V with his new acquisition from Arasaka tower, a new pet! Vigo the Viguana...err...Iguana.
  17. robtion

New bug Playing for time can't progress story.

On PS5 have patch 1.05. On a new play through and during the mission 'Playing for time' when I meet Takemura at the diner he freezes up when it gets to the part where he turns his attention to the tv. The report on the tv does not play (screen freezes) and he just sits staring at it. After a...
  18. robtion

PS5 Corrupt Data issue - HDR10PQ

Had the same issue but restarted the game and it was fine. Try turning it off and on again ;)
  19. robtion

I have a fever and the only prescription is more V.
Top Bottom