Title screen no more Lullaby of Woe!

+
The latest patch has changed the title screen making it far more generic. I want to listen to Lullaby of Woe, the Blood and Wine title screen was so much better. Any way we can get that back?

I'm on PS5 and after the patch/update last night (4.02 I think) the title screen changed to a very boring one.

74lyp6.jpg

On Xbox, I get Blood & Wines menu when I launch the game. But if I play and return to the main menu, it's the new one which is displayed (with the creaking gate).
16-12-2022_23-54-38-2jptuyii.jpg

On Xbox, I get Blood & Wines menu when I launch the game. But if I play and return to the main menu, it's the new one which is displayed (with the creaking gate).
View attachment 11334841
Yes this is the one I want back with the woman singing Lullaby of Woe. It is gone now on PS5. Instead it is Geralt meditating with a couple of crows and some more generic background music. They should include an option to choose your title screen (I know there is a mod on PC for it, not much help on PS5 though).
Post automatically merged:

Right so I just played some more and quit to the main menu and it is now back to the good title screen again (as per above screenshot). So i'm not sure what's happening.

Last edited:
Top Bottom