Search results

+
  1. robtion

Title screen no more Lullaby of Woe!

The latest patch has changed the title screen making it far more generic. I want to listen to Lullaby of Woe, the Blood and Wine title screen was so much better. Any way we can get that back?
  2. robtion

Most Blade Runner screenshot (possibly some spoilers).

Thought it would be fun to post screens from the game which remind you of some of Cyberpunks inspirations (Blade Runner, Judge Dredd, Akira, etc). I will kick it off with what I think are a couple of very Blade Runner-ish screenshots.
  3. robtion

New bug Playing for time can't progress story.

On PS5 have patch 1.05. On a new play through and during the mission 'Playing for time' when I meet Takemura at the diner he freezes up when it gets to the part where he turns his attention to the tv. The report on the tv does not play (screen freezes) and he just sits staring at it. After a...
  4. robtion

Cyberpunk 2077 Gwent.

As you are no doubt aware Cyberpunk 2077 is based off Cyberpunk 2020. Many may not be aware that there is also are really good card game in the vein of Gwent and MTG called Android Netrunner, also originally based off the Cyberpunk 2020 universe. I am hoping CDproject can get the rights to this...
Top Bottom