Search results

+
  1. Danielkiss9

Tattoo Parlor

Lmao i seriously thought it said tattoo. My bad
  2. Danielkiss9

Tattoo Parlor

You can clearly see a tattoo shop int he gameplay demo, at around 10:50.
  3. Danielkiss9

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

When did i say that those games arent RPG? Those were excellent RPGs. But based on what was promised to us and what were getting now, this one just seems poor thats all. Again, IMO only, and based on what i know so far.
  4. Danielkiss9

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

Yeah, thats why despite everything you wrote here, Skyrim is considered one of the best RPG games ever to be played. Again, i dont want CP to become Skyrim, all i wanted is more freedom of choice, which choosing my place of living, and choosing the backstory of my character gave me. And now...
  5. Danielkiss9

No, i don't want to become a werewolf in CP77. That's not just Bethesda, that was an example which i gave. An RPG is at First a ROLE PLAYING GAME, Skyrim gave me the option to play any Role i wanted ( within reason and game ) like mentioned before, besides being a Dragon born i could be an...
  6. Danielkiss9

Please read my comment closely. I said " ONE of the differences". For me, Skyrim was the ultimate RPG, and yes, after the main storyline you could join the dark brotherhood, guild of thieves and so on and so on. You didnt even have to play the main storyline to enjoy the game, you could just...
  7. Danielkiss9

It may have RPG elements, and a lot of them, but the less freedom of choice we get, the less RPG it becomes. * Removing the options to choose childhood heroes,life path,why night city, makes it less RPG, in a way that my character is set in a direction which i did not choose. * Owning only one...
  8. Danielkiss9

Exactly. In TW3, as in the end of the game, i had huge amounts of money, and nothing to spend it on, besides gear. The thing is, it's understandable with Geralt, he's a witcher, he stays on the road and fights monsters. Self modification is his entire essance. That is why, it made so much sense...
  9. Danielkiss9

Guys, it is not just plot concerned. Fine, let's assume the plot isn't around V's big break, what about the money? Is the whole concept of the money in game is just for self modification for V in the exception of Vehicles? V is not Geralt. Housing is a very basic setting for me, to own in an...
  10. Danielkiss9

I did not say that "owning a bigger apartment is the only way to showcase character's progress in the game". if you read closely, i wrote "also possession-wise" and an apartment is a possession. If you ask me, ONE of the thing that suggests a character development in social status, wealth and...
  11. Danielkiss9

Look, We have no idea how much time passes from quest 1 to the game finale. And IMO, i want to see progression in the game, and yes, it means also possession-wise. I can't imagine V getting to the "Big Leagues" and having a lot of money and still living in a tiny flat in Watson. i mean, come on...
  12. Danielkiss9

Yeah, I know it's confirmed already, Wasn't what i was talking about.
  13. Danielkiss9

I thought gaming sites will report this issue all over, When the confirmation about Multiple apartments occurred, Gaming sites basically made an entire article about that. I cant find the news about the one apartment stuff anywhere besides this German site...
  14. Danielkiss9

It was confirmed by one of the devs, So its not only ResetEra
  15. Danielkiss9

Could not have said it better, absolutely right.
  16. Danielkiss9

I'd be fine with that, as said before, V is trying to get to big leagues, in case the character makes it, and becomes a millioner isnt it just super weird and not at ALL immersive to own that much money and still live in Watson? They can do something like in GTA V style where Franklin lives with...
  17. Danielkiss9

Yes, Changes are to be expected. And they have every right to do what they want with their game, But Stuff like this are feeling like more of a downgrade than changes tbh. I had a pretty clear vision of what i wanted Night City to be, based on the information i got from the devs these past...
  18. Danielkiss9

You may be right, But what i'm bothered with is the fact that we were promised 1 thing, that as you can see is important to a lot of people, and getting a completely different game. Someone said here that clubbing and dancing wont be a thing, No card games to participate and other stuff, cmon...
  19. Danielkiss9

Wait, So is this 100% confirmed? Is this source reliable? Are we actually getting only one apartment in the game? If this is actually the case, i would be very disappointed. As stated here before, i want to see V's journey from a low-end broke mercenary to a high society character. And it just...
  20. Danielkiss9

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Would love to know if we can expect a Mini Game inside CyberPunk :) (Gwent in W3 style)
Top Bottom