Search results

+
  1. drow5426

Cyberpunk 2077: Change in Style/Tone, Graphics

The graphics, especially the textures got way more sharp, like crazy sharp. Same thing for the buildings
  2. drow5426

Media, News & Previews Thread

We will prob get gameplay trailer at the conference and some tiny bits of footage along the way, i agree
  3. drow5426

Cyberpunk 2077 at E3 2019

Yeah, the hype minutes before the Microsoft conference feels so great. The fact we will get another demo during the e3 booths is amazing. At the microsoft conference we will probably see a gameplay trailer tbh. The demo will be at their booth
  4. drow5426

Cyberpunk 2077 at E3 2019

Wait, Im sure its just a artwork tbh. I cant believe the graphics have been that upgraded
  5. drow5426

The Game Awards: Predictions

Yeah, but the game awards only showed games that were connected to the game awards, so its more likely than the inside xbox thing
  6. drow5426

Its probably no mistake. The trailer wasnt updated, it was posted on youtube. The trailer with jackie is still on twitter. Its probably no mistake. If it is, then its really dumb lol
  7. drow5426

yeah, probably a cinematic trailer
  8. drow5426

Could Dialogue be the weak spot of Cyberpunk?

Seriously, the reason is simple. The writing in the demo was subpar. The dialogues were really bad. A huge step down from the Witcher. its not a question of genre or whatever. There was no need for Jackie to put a spanish word in every sentence, Everybody sounded like they tried to hard to sound...
  9. drow5426

Interview in december 2018

So i heard there was an interview planned in december 2018 about cyberpunk 2077. Im not talking about The Game Awards here since Lilayah said on discord there would be no public showings of cyberpunk 2077 at shows, events, awards, etc... Does anyone have any infos about this interview ? A source...
  10. drow5426

Cyberpunk 2077 at X0 2018 Xbox Conference?

ahhhhhhhhhhh. Yeah, i mean a mini teaser at the game awards is still possible (as a sort of surprise) but yeah no it wont happen. Do you think we'll get new screenshots before the end of the year ?
  11. drow5426

lol whats your source (link, pics,etc.) ? because honestly, screenshots will probably happen before the end of the year
  12. drow5426

Probably not, the only thing i expect is screenshots before the end of the year. Maybe at halloween or in november, or during the game awards, maybe for christmas or for new year. At the game awards, theres a small possibility it will be a small trailer (cinematic or pre-rendered), even less...
  13. drow5426

new screenshots date

Imo, thats something that might change
  14. drow5426

new screenshots date

Also, i know you follow quite closely the development of the game. What do you think of it so far ? Btw the gunplay will probably change, someone from reddit (i know it sounds like bullshit but bear with me lol) after watching the trailer contacted liliath like 3 times in a row complaining about...
  15. drow5426

Mechanical Faithfulness to Cyberpunk 2020...

you cant really know that based off the trailer
  16. drow5426

Sci-fi writers makes our future

thats not what i saw asking lol. Btw, One person said on reddit thats she gave feedback about the gunplay three times in a row to liliath when the demo first came out. Liliath suprisingly said they got a lot of negative feedback about this and said they were going to change the gunplay.
  17. drow5426

new screenshots date

yeah, i expect 2020 tbh, thats why i said only screenshots. However, a trailer is still possible since cdpr made a trailer for The Spike Game Awards back in 2013. They revealed the witcher 3 like 4 months before and the game released like in 2015 (so near two years after). So, about the...
  18. drow5426

new screenshots date

So yeah, direct questions : Do you guys think we will get a new screenshot(s) before the end of the year (halloween, november, Game Awards, Christmas, New year) ?
  19. drow5426

Sci-fi writers makes our future

story wise, in world wise (im not talking about abilities and shit), do you think cd projekt will go in the realistic future direction ?
  20. drow5426

The Combat Zone??? will this make an appearance in 2077?

Are those like, Drug war zone in like baltimore back in the 2000 for example ?
Top Bottom