Interview in december 2018

+
So i heard there was an interview planned in december 2018 about cyberpunk 2077. Im not talking about The Game Awards here since Lilayah said on discord there would be no public showings of cyberpunk 2077 at shows, events, awards, etc... Does anyone have any infos about this interview ? A source ? Whats the magazine, gaming site or wtv that is interviewing cdpr ? etc..
Anyway, its just feels weird to plan an interview this long ahead (its planned since like july august early september iirc) or maybe i dont know shit about marketing and all (thats very possible too lol)

Anyway, thanks in advance

So i heard there was an interview planned in december 2018 about cyberpunk 2077. Im not talking about The Game Awards here since Lilayah said on discord there would be no public showings of cyberpunk 2077 at shows, events, awards, etc... Does anyone have any infos about this interview ? A source ? Whats the magazine, gaming site or wtv that is interviewing cdpr ? etc..
Anyway, its just feels weird to plan an interview this long ahead (its planned since like july august early september iirc) or maybe i dont know shit about marketing and all (thats very possible too lol)

Anyway, thanks in advance
No clue, but I wouldn't get too excited. Magazines and CDPR themselves have schedules and time slots for features/interviews/etc. Could just be that December is the only time a given magazine/website's journalist could make it to a location where a CDPR employee is, or vice versa.

I know we're all desperate for news, but let's not read into every little detail. An interview is an interview, and I doubt very much that the game is substantially changing in the next two months, to the point where we are going to learn something totally new. The interview will probably ask the same questions and get the same answers that literally every other interview has so far.

[troll]They're announcing there will be a follow-up game that is a cross-over between Cyberpunk and Witcher, called Ciripunk. In it you will play Ciri, who has to keep Geralt and V from killing each other as you try to both dodge murder elves from another dimension and navigate the intricacies of intercorporate politics.[/troll]

In all seriousness? Probably just an interview discussing development strategies and techniques. Give us some insight into how the game is made.

Top Bottom