Search results

+
  1. AllenOneil

It Came From Beyond the Blackwall... *cue creepy techno music*

For Gary's side quest, a shard you get can be decrypted. Firstly, as to the identity of these agents, I believe they are on the side of the AI conspiracy, if there even is one. Their "patrons", whoever they are, know that something's going to happen and their organization is either going to...
  2. AllenOneil

New Game+ explanation needed

I personally want an NG+ because the game is too damn short. The RPG element of the character development feels unbalanced to me compared to the length of the game. It somehow doesn't satiate me. The game is already over by the time I'm end-game'd out. Minor sides like gigs get old fast, and the...
  3. AllenOneil

Ideas/Suggestions for game and future content possibilities

Man I get depressed whenever I see threads like this. Because I doubt any drastic changes and features will be added on. I am especially unconvinced after reading the 1.5 letter from CDPR. Sure, the new features that came with 1.5 broke that ice a little bit, but those felt more like accessory...
  4. AllenOneil

where are the new weapons & apartament

Rentable apartments are marked on your map. It looks the same as V's Apartment icon, but they are blue with small eurodollar sign next to them.
  5. AllenOneil

What would your reaction be, if the developers admitted that this was an early access game?

First and foremost, I thank the studio for coming forward with the apology statement. Furthermore, we shouldn't take such things lightly and for granted. As much as I am disappointed in this game, I care for it just as much. The concept is refreshing and the overall experience COULD BE unlike...
  6. AllenOneil

Why a lot of people want BD?

Wouldn't it be wonderful if there were more investigative, noir-like side missions from finding some random BDs while exploring the dark corners of a city? Or what about those adult BDs they sell at the adult store? Are they just junks then? I could think of a few. BD is a wasted potential on...
  7. AllenOneil

A little worrying

Hopefully the "updates" they mentioned alongside bug fixes, among other things, is what you and I are hoping for. However, my better judgment screams that that's a wishful thinking. I have been saying time and time again that bugs and performance issues are inevitable anywhere in the game...
  8. AllenOneil

[SPOILERS]How would you describe Cyberpunk 2077 after 100+h?

It was a shallow experience. RPG elements could've been more focused, but they've sacrificed too much of it. In exchange for what? I don't know. RPG elements should've been the main focus. Here's why, in my own opinion. Great world design, but the main problem with it is that they've designed...
  9. AllenOneil

Would you buy an expansion with promised but cut features?

Officially cut contents - I don't expect them to return. Cut contents because of rush and cut corners? Absolutely not. Won't be paying for those. But if they decided to release it as expansion, that means I won't be getting those features without the expansion, so I will have to buy them if I am...
  10. AllenOneil

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

At Work
  11. AllenOneil

The state of the gaming industry

While I would say to others to not dismiss this issue, as I agree with OP that it's a concern from consumer's point of view (the whole reason why there are regulatory commissions against other industries), but we ourselves cannot resolve this issue ranting on reddit and forums, and at the end of...
  12. AllenOneil

Can they even Patch in this much stuff?

I agree. The side missions in Witcher 3 felt more dynamic than the ones in this game too. I also expected Gwent tier minigame in cyberpunk 2077. It's too bad. The game seriously needed one or two more years of development.
  13. AllenOneil

Where are the Fire Fighters?

Animals are apparently eradicated in the perimeters of Night City, not extinct. As far as I'm concerned, birds were eradicated because of the disease they brought on the city a while back which killed tons of people. They probably gave rats the same treatment. They are also very strict on owning...
  14. AllenOneil

Can they even Patch in this much stuff?

With regards to cut content, I sincerely hope that they continue development on the game as they said they would, according to yesterday's apology video. I still find it hard to trust CDPR at the moment.
  15. AllenOneil

Can we get a rough Roadmap please?

I am 100000% with you on this. Bug fixes and whatnot, it's INEVITABLE. Features that were to be in the game? That's the most uncertain part about the game. I waited around with vague information since 2013, but when the game was starting to reveal itself 2 years ago, I waited knowing what to...
  16. AllenOneil

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I like this idea. Perhaps some enemies in a fight can attempt to hack you or your mods, and you can try to wriggle out of it with a small "mini-game"? I don't know.
  17. AllenOneil

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I would really like to see some sort of sporting events that the players can participate in. Somewhere around gladiator match / pit fight, both legal (entertainment for the masses) and illegal (underground bet fights). These could be both violent and non-violent. Perhaps illegal underground...
Top Bottom