Search results

+
  1. soZehh

Patch 2.11

Can we please have the option of toggle aim (toggle iron sight)? We had so many patches but such a basic feature Is missing for a FPS game. There are so many people like Who doenst play with hold to AIM. Its a basic option for any FPS game. Also, where Is fsr 3.0? Please
  2. soZehh

Update 2.1 — Accessibility Features

Option to toggle aiming, toggle iron sight, my Godness 30000 patches and no toggle aim, i dont want to hold mouse 2 for aiming this Is such a basic feature pleaseeeee
  3. soZehh

Toggles and Keybinds

Unbeliaveble that in 3 years they managed to not put hold/toggle option especially for aiming. I think nobody of them Is a FPS player
  4. soZehh

Update 2.1 — Accessibility Features

So many accessibility options. But still lack basic FPS accessibility option. Where Is toggle option for mouse aiming with right click?
  5. soZehh

DLSS 3 & Reflex PC Update

Did you really add reflex just for RTX 40 cards leaving rest alone? WHY???????????????? I understand frame generation but all of us need REFLEX to improve the gameplay. CDPR again disappointing
  6. soZehh

Patch 1.52

TOGGLE ZOOM/AIM and NVIDIA REFLEX when???????????????????? thanks for the work, keep it up
  7. soZehh

Patch 1.31

Will it take 5 years to add some basic qol changes like toggle aim on pc? Can't be only bugfixes
  8. soZehh

Why missing Cinematic/3rd person Cutscenes is THE biggest flaw

This game should have a Camera working like fallout 4, easy to zoom and unzoom with scroll wheel.... and where is toogle zoom function. This game lacks everything, still waiting for my 1st playthrough when we will see some decent QoL changes, until that, there are other good games
  9. soZehh

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

i want these and other gta comparison, graphical stuff to be fixed
  10. soZehh

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

Dear CDPR,ill keep it really simple :) -Add nvidia REFLEX for reduced input lag and a much more smooth experience -Improve key bindings, add dodge single button, slow walk, granular mouse sensitivity -Zoom sensitivity equal for all types of aiming (normal, red dot, x5 zoom) -Introduce casual...
  11. soZehh

Hotfix 1.22

-Add toggle ZOOM -Add nvidia reflex -Casual events
  12. soZehh

Hotfix 1.22

Can we please add a button to toggle zoom sensitivity and add NVIDIA REFLEX? upvote so they can see this post
  13. soZehh

Hotfix 1.21

-ADD Nvidia REFLEX support to improve latency and improve the overall game experience, no doubt it will benefit the game -Sensitivity sliders, add more precision, for example 0.01 numbers. Already possible by using some mods or some Config changes, but should be implemented for everybody without...
  14. soZehh

Hotfix 1.11

Devs, go to work and make proper patches. I know I must wait 6 months to play this beautiful but early access game. I hope you get your stuff together because 1.1 wanst a major patch. Good luck hope for the best.
  15. soZehh

Gta vs cyberpunk

this post should on stay on top to show devs the details they need to adjust.
  16. soZehh

ESSENTIAL FEATURES that still MISSING on patch 1.1

granular mouse sensitivity slider and proper zoom sensitivity slider for all iron sight sensitivities, some more fov
  17. soZehh

What would Fix the game for you?

Honestly, check GTA 5 is better than cyberpunk videos on youtube. CDPR should address these videos and tell us if they are working on something showed in so many of these videos.ò
  18. soZehh

List of Bugs & Improvements (after 6 days of playing)

wtf is wrong with you, you have some mental issues, i just want to fix the game like you. wtf
  19. soZehh

Hotfix 1.05

-ADD DODGE as a customizable button in alternative of double tap -MORE GRANULAR zoom sensitivity/mouse sensitivity, ability to write directly the number u want example 2.31 -FIX ZOOM SENS working at the opposite (the more you increase the more sensitivity is SLOW) -Please adjust and equal all...
  20. soZehh

No Walking On Mouse+Keyboard?

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/30?tab=description there is a workaround. They must add this in game, why am I forced to tweak all this stuff by config? Please like and spread my basic PC input list
Top Bottom