+
  1. Noire_

How to: Improve driving when inside vehicle

need use economy cars like archer hella or makigai maimai u.u
  2. Noire_

Rogue spawned in apartment

I want her in my ap too :cry:
  3. Noire_

[Spoiler Alert] What is your most favorite song/music?

From this list Been Good To Know Ya V Ponpon shit Never fade away (but not the rock ver. I like the cover) and these two>> Arielle Sitrick - Night City Cyberpunk 2077 - Come Close
  4. Noire_

Do you know if these sunglasses are available for the player?

I saw two other transparent versions that I liked even more, orange and pink. Did anyone find it? Is this available to players too and I haven't found it yet or are they exclusive to NPCs?
  5. Noire_

How do I contact CD PROJEKT RED?

I don't think there is a way to contact them directly/personally to avoid spam/flood, even social media we are not allowed to send messages directly. the only way i know is the email about the refund which will also be closed
  6. Noire_

Hotfix 1.06

2gb on steam Thank you CDRP <3
  7. Noire_

Guns artefacts

and this when aiming sometimes the circle inside disappears
  8. Noire_

Why automatic weapons have so laughable damage?

smart assault rifle is OP, bosses looks like ant in very hard diff
  9. Noire_

Do you read shards?

sometimes I read specially if I find something interesting on a mission, for example, the shard of Sandra Dorsett when she asks for your help after saving her. Most of the time I only read emails on PCs
  10. Noire_

Super Secret Subliminal Message From CDPR Found!!!

I don't know what to say.... but it makes sense :giveup:
  11. Noire_

CP77 : sex (...), drugs (???) and rock'n roll : where are drugs ?

Dum Dum offered a drug:cool:
  12. Noire_

heroes quest

after visiting the garage, she gives you the key of the bike
  13. Noire_

heroes quest

right side of the door a small box on the floors
  14. Noire_

You need to add a dodge button + direction instead of double tap

I agree,now I'm playing with a joystick using a netrunner build full stealth... when I played using a full melee build it was very difficult to dodge using joystick, I had to play with the Mouse/Keyboard to create a macro on my keyboard to dodge with just 1 click.
  15. Noire_

Condom

I think I was not the only one who bought a vibrator and call a JoyToy to see if the scene changes:facepalm:
  16. Noire_

Photos from Night City (no spoilers)

some pics <3
  17. Noire_

Beast in Me

the best option is not to kill him and have the 2 cars for free XD even on her PC, she doesn't seem to like this revenge thing
  18. Noire_

Beast in Me

you need lvl up your street cred or you can get the quadra chtulhu for free if you follow Sampson but do not let Claire kill him. Later he will send message and the car for you.
  19. Noire_

"Look at camera" missing in photomode?

My V is wearing the same clothes as @NChabb and I can still use "look at the camera" your fem V has a p? if so, this could be the reason just wait for a patch fixing
  20. Noire_

Info - dlc

if you use witcher 3 as a reference.. maybe 3 months but with all these bugs don't expect new content soon.
Top Bottom