heroes quest

+
So I called mama welles and there is supposed to be a gift in front of my apartment, but nothing is there. Where is the gift? And when I see other people play the mission, there is a lot going on. When I did the mission, I just called mama welles and the mission was over.

So I called mama welles and there is supposed to be a gift in front of my apartment, but nothing is there. Where is the gift? And when I see other people play the mission, there is a lot going on. When I did the mission, I just called mama welles and the mission was over.
Yea, that's a bit strange... the quests was probably going to be different/longer at some point. You basically have to go to the bar where you hang around in the street kid lifepath to attend Jackie's "wake"... after that you'll get the "gift" from Mama Wells.

Yea, that's a bit strange... the quests was probably going to be different/longer at some point. You basically have to go to the bar where you hang around in the street kid lifepath to attend Jackie's "wake"... after that you'll get the "gift" from Mama Wells.
after visiting the garage, she gives you the key of the bike

Top Bottom