Search results

+
  1. VelWu

[POLL] V's partner

This poll is extremely lame when: (1) None of the partners connect with V on the level of depth equal to that of any AAA RPG (Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Fallout 4, hell...even your own The Witcher games...) (2) Each partner is gender-locked hetero or homosexually. You're not really polling for...
  2. VelWu

If romance DLC becomes a thing who do you want to have added?

1. Make Judy Alvarez and Kerry Eurodyne bi 2. Add one or multiple romance options that are cyborg(s) 3. Stop the censorship BS and go farther on nudities. This game is rated M, not T
  3. VelWu

Exploring is kinda pointless

Fallout 4 had exactly the same problem in 2015. Bethesda mostly focused on creating DLCs and the empty base game remained largely so, until a group of truly dedicated modders led by Kris Takahashi came together and fixed it with Atomic Radio and Tales from the Commonwealth I don't think we can...
  4. VelWu

Cut content still in the game

It is certainly your freedom to disregard that user score. It is also other people's freedom to take that score into account and decide they may want to save their money. The thing still negatively impacts the company's reputation and impedes success, regardless of your attitude towards it...
  5. VelWu

Hold on. Let's all just take it easy We're all fans here. There is no need to create division. It could be broken. Could be flaws of other kinds. Could be cut content, annoying as it may be to you. Point is, this product was marketed and hyped to the point where people like me believe it will...
  6. VelWu

2021 is really an important year for CDPR. Much of their reputation now depends on whether the studio can redeem the mismanaged project and deliver the product that was advertised.
  7. VelWu

If you could ask a question and get a honest answer, what would you ask CDPR?

Do you developers still consider Cyberpunk 2077 an actual Role-Playing Game (RPG), or should we expect it to be an "Action Adventure" (whatever the term means) from here on out??
  8. VelWu

A little worrying

It was nice that CDPR did the apology, but the fundamental issue remains. CP2077 is not doing that well on PC, unlike what was claimed in the video. This is Witcher 3 on metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt This is Cyberpunk 2077 on metacritic...
  9. VelWu

[POLL] Does finishing quests feel rewarding to you?

So, can I get a clarification: Do you mean materially rewarding, or story-wise rewarding?? I assume it's the latter for now, since that's what I bought the game for in the first place. Stories. I voted no. The game feels consistently underwhelming. Your choices in main and side quest bring...
  10. VelWu

it feels like you pretty much make no difference in this game [Spoilers]

@Swarth161 You should apply for a marketing job. You definitely know how to sell an under-developed and overhyped product
  11. VelWu

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

i think the base game is missing too many elements to even consider either~~~but voted for extra DLC nonetheless
  12. VelWu

Just started Fallout 4, What CP could have learned

Fallout 4 is a pretty replayable and enjoyable game, I've been playing it alongside Skyrim after doing like, 12 playthroughs. In fact, I was just playing it before reading this thread over dinner. It's just not the 10/10 RPG it hyped itself up to be. This is the same problem with Cyberpunk...
  13. VelWu

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Common among instanced RPGs like Mass Effect and Dragon Age (except Inquisition)? Yes. Among open-world ones? I'd disagree. We can look at Skyrim and Fallout 4. IIRC, the former scores higher than New Vegas on user metacritic, and the latter roughly equal. I do admit that New Vegas is superior...
  14. VelWu

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I think a bigger problem here is that all 7 endings feel pretty hard to integrate with future DLCs (if any). Also: 1. Except when you get past the "point of no return", none of your choices really make a difference (is this a RPG or a scripted movie??? I thought I purchased a RPG. The whole...
  15. VelWu

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Hey there, After going on a gaming marathon session, I decided that the game was good enough that I will keep it and eventually go back, but not good enough that I would spend the following weeks finishing it like a favorite novel (like I did for Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect, Skyrim and...
  16. VelWu

Yep. You tell it like it is.
  17. VelWu

Playing as a Male V, Nomad on PC (Wins 10). Having experienced almost no bug so far, I'm giving it a tentative 7/10. I am not sure the score can be any higher from here on out. I've just entered Act 2 and here're my thoughts: 1. The story is great and told in an interesting way. 2. The RPG...
  18. VelWu

Can we not name our characters??

Hi, So I'm already a few hours in, and I didn't recall an option to name my character. I get that in the game our character will always be referred to as V, but without custom first and/or last names, it is very hard to tell between different playthroughs, doubly so when there is not a...
  19. VelWu

Does this impact performance? On PC (Win10), the game installs under Program Files (x86) folder.

Got the latter part covered. You know what. Mine is a MSI GE66 which is built around a dedicated NVMe drive. :LOL: Thank you all.
  20. VelWu

So stats are tied to clothing

Not exactly encouraging, given how that would contradict what several of us thought was "promised" or alluded to. From a technical standpoint, development costs and time do get tremendously higher if apparels were to have dynamic stats since the data structure of every piece would either need...
Top Bottom