Search results

+
  1. ChewSlowly

I can't play ranked, someone else?

Would be nice if the Winter Cycle quests could be achieved in casual or seasonal while there is no ranked play available. Or, if Winter Cycle deadline could be extended by the unplanned ranked outage period. Or, maybe [ days ranked play unavailable ] x [6 WC levels per day ] for all players. At...
  2. ChewSlowly

New Journey Starts Today!

Alzur is the pre-history of the witchers. Like The Silmarillion is to Lord of the Rings. Fans of that book wouldn't take too kindly to categorizing Fëanor as a "side character." He's a good example cuz his stones (Palantíri) are getting passed around in LoTR. In the witcher universe we've got...
  3. ChewSlowly

Tune in to Open #4 this weekend!

A collection of shipwrecks fits Stygga. Hard to tell if those wrecks occurred naturally or where sucked up and dropped from elsewhere.
  4. ChewSlowly

Tune in to Open #4 this weekend!

Kaer Trolde would be my guess.
  5. ChewSlowly

GWENT is live on Android! Download now on Google Play!

Warm welcome all new players. So glad you could join the best CCG around. Please don't forget to use your leader ability! Seeing a lot of new looking players in seasonal go the whole match without using it ever. You would of beaten me Kola___123 had you used your leader ability.
  6. ChewSlowly

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Pie in the sky feature thought: player gets 3 (or x) mosaic piece-save options per season? You have the option to spend 5 reward points after losing a ranked match to retain the mosaic piece you would normally lose? I really have a knack for toggling the 5th piece in and out a lot. Got me...
  7. ChewSlowly

Happy New Year!

Oh man....how will I get in my 12 Crown Points and play the hell out of Cyberpunk.
  8. ChewSlowly

Expansion-themed Winter Sale is Here!

On the subject of vanities and Christmas, how about a new low priority feature request to be able to gift Shop items to other players? Vanities would make nice affordable gifts I think. Especially as the new leader skins keep rolling out.
  9. ChewSlowly

Interview with GWENT Game Director Jason Slama

When it comes to Gwent, the more I learn how the sausage is made, the more I like it. Even were nothing else to be accomplished, 2019 has already been a great year. I'm glad to hear the team is proud of its accomplishments. You should be! Cheers to the future folks.
  10. ChewSlowly

Maintenance break 28.06.2019

The maintenance is planned for one hour in duration, so we won't be left hanging too long.
  11. ChewSlowly

unable to mill card after new patch

In my case I'm able to isolate the problem to a couple of starter cards. I think thru daily crown point progress, or else by the starter deck patch, or maybe both, I ended up with 3x of a "starter," that is to say, un-mill-able card. When viewing the screen shots of the card detail be sure to...
  12. ChewSlowly

It’s the Underdog Leader Challenge!

Es freut mich, Deutsch zu lesen! I've done a mix of seasonal and classic, non-ranked. Probably more seasonal than classic at first, then when I hit the bloodthirst phase, just about 100% classic, non-ranked. Since these are the "underdogs" (auf Deutsch Unterhund?) I thought it best to not go for...
  13. ChewSlowly

Done! So all's well that ends in Rewards Points. I only had 3 bloodthirst units in my deck so I took me a bit longer (3 days compared to your 3 matches ha!) but I felt I was still playing to win more than just dump cards that meet criteria. Good thing too, because there is no question, I was...
  14. ChewSlowly

Definitely something screwy going on here. I just finished a non-ranked classic match. The whole point was to play a bloodthirst card, my last one. Disgraced brawler locked self. Yet still 29/30 after the match. Ha-ha what a tease.
  15. ChewSlowly

I'm on the final phase of Harald the Cripple, play 30 cards with bloodthirst. I just finished a seasonal match where I played Djenge Frett and Disgraced Brawler. Both cards proc'd the bloodthirst criteria. Djenge locked an enemy unit and the Brawler locked self, but only +1 to my card count in...
  16. ChewSlowly

Solution on No Unit Decks

Beating a no unit deck isn't fun when you achieve it by discarding your own units, such as in the case of denying Harold The Cripple for example.
  17. ChewSlowly

Agree. Slots and quota limits doesn't feel right. I'd much rather wait as long as required for a well thought out re-design that allows artifacts to greatly enhance your strategy when combined with units but is virtually powerless (or even punitive?) without them. Kind of disappointed I can't...
  18. ChewSlowly

Same idea, but a bit more specific and potentially more punitive in terms of risk. More specific because a controlled unit point value requirement can be tuned at a more granular level than binary-adjacent-to-unit. Potentially more punitive because an opponent taking an artifact is pretty steep...
  19. ChewSlowly

I just had a third idea, trying to marry artifacts to units. #3 Artifacts have "controlled unit" conditions attached to them. Either to play or to maintain on their side of the board. Lore wise, I think this makes sense as powerful artifacts would not be unguarded. An artifact with no...
  20. ChewSlowly

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Some brain storm ideas I had on no units. #1 What about all leaders getting {x} artifact removal charges per match? The imbalance seems the cost of artifact play vs cost of artifact remove. A unit-less removal mechanic would perhaps tip the removal end a bit and folks wouldn't have to disrupt...
Top Bottom