Search results

+
  1. Daisu77

This Week in GWENT 5.04.2019

Awesome the announcement after the arm-pause...:ok: I stung the hook waiting the "marvel extra piece".
  2. Daisu77

Buff Nivellen. He is useless now.

And is correct than purify removes Inmune?
  3. Daisu77

[Scoia'tael] "Now We Must Stick Togther"

How's the expansion going? I don't have hundreds of barrels or ore to spend, so I have to go playing with the 15 barrels of the cc tree and 800 ores.For now Matrons has won a place( or two) on my deck, along with a forgotten sentry and the Mahakan defender gives a lot of boost And I got a...
  4. Daisu77

Eldain.. Eldain.. Eldain..

There is light at the end of the tunnel for ST...:ok:
  5. Daisu77

Season of the Bear is live – with new features!

I was playing a minutes ago from my playstation account and enter the bear season by mistake when I was waiting to play a normal casual. In front, a SK against my ST of dwarves and elves. I lose a loooooong round one, it leaves me round two and we get to the third with a full hand of 10 and few...
  6. Daisu77

Crimson Curse – new cards revealed!

I agree, at same prov Appears an artifact (Heaver wins) Bomb Heaver , destroy and +3 Dancing Star, destroy Don't appear an artifact (Stalemate) Bomb Heaver , +3 Dancing Star, -3 I prefer Ida Emean, destroy+4 or 4+3 although with 8 provs
  7. Daisu77

Sorry,Is the link OK? It open my profile!?!?
  8. Daisu77

Yes, I am a casual player with 160 hours invested and from the beginning attracted by the Scoia'tael faction. I love dwarves and I have created my own deck with Brouver to drag me to level 21 with more shame than glory (Drawft boost with Elf damage and a mix of lock/unlock card and several...
  9. Daisu77

Am I a traitor my ST brothers?

Only 7, brother trapper, I think we finished in fourth position, fantastic for only ... 5 competitors. Bad times for ST
  10. Daisu77

Crimson Curse – new cards revealed!

Thanks to all guys for the info, but I'm a little sad, my deck Scoia'tael not have new dwarves so I will have to discover a new mix between the Dwarves and the Dryads. Although I do not lose hope (6 of 14) IF the New keyword shield fall into some new dwarf, it would be logical. Is it true CDPR?
  11. Daisu77

Faction Leader Challenge Step 5 Progress Not Updating

Thanks, i just see that in other post. Sorry.
  12. Daisu77

Faction Leader Challenge Step 5 Progress Not Updating

I think that the use of traps is not being added to my mission for last challenge of leader. . Is it specefic of a game mode?
Top Bottom