Search results

+
  1. Da_Wolv

SYNDICATE mechanics are OP and NR patch is not good enough

Both SY and NR are unbeatable to me. First round is easy enough to control, but when I have to go second in the final round, I need to counter each card immediately as it comes onto the board. If I only let one card slide, they build up a few charges and just kill any unit I place immediately...
  2. Da_Wolv

RNG ruins the game.

I feel some cards have worse RNG than others. The Elf Assassination card usually kills the target I want, but I just tried Syndicate-only in Arena and I had the ability "give a random unit bleeding for 2 turns upon boost" trigger 6 times in a row on the same 2-power enemy card. It happened in...
  3. Da_Wolv

Absolute Craziness (I'm blown away!)

I am fairly new and have had the "pleasure" of facing this deck yet. How exactly is it that you can retain the units with a boost at round end? Is the resilience bugged for selective cards, or is there some legitimate mechanic that enables this?
  4. Da_Wolv

Nilfgaard - Relentlessly Boring

I just played 4 matches today, every game, I got destroyed by the Geralt card being played twice with leader ability, destroying my two highest boosted cards in the last round. Geralt should do damage, not "destroy". Not being able to shield my units is incredibly frustrating.
  5. Da_Wolv

Bug: When Enemy forfeits Arena game, Scroll for the next fight still displays as locked

Pretty much says it all in the Description. The situation "unbugs" itself after playing the next match. The locked Scroll is still clickable
  6. Da_Wolv

GWENT: Ask a Dev

With the announcement of Mobile for 2019, any chance we can get a Nintendo Switch port soon too? I only played Gwent in W3 until now and didnt even know it was a Standalone as well. I heard about it because of the Mobile news (in fact, I was surprised it did not begin on mobile and got desktop...
Top Bottom