Search results

+
  1. Argast

"The Devil" Ending

Ironically, in a way, the Arasaka ending where you go back to earth is possibly the best of the endings. V lives for 6 months, as in the other endings and even though he is scarred, he could spend that time with his loved ones, but in this instance it's the only ending where V doesn't get...
  2. Argast

A New Saga Begins

God, hopefully the main character isn't Ciri but a completely new cat school witcher... But nevertheless, I'm hyped!
  3. Argast

A sad farewell and RIP.

Goodbye
  4. Argast

If you could make an existing character a romance option in future DLC...

Definitely Meredith Stout for a romance, ideally in combination with a proper Corpo ending.
  5. Argast

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Soul can mean a lot of different things but what it definitely entails is continuity of consciousness and that is the big problem, because that is is what's inevitably gone. Original V, who we have been playing for the whole game, dies in the moment that Soulkiller hits him and Ctrl-V is "born"...
  6. Argast

Exactly. The 6 more months to live would actually be fine for me. It would be a proper bittersweet ending with the hope of finding help, but the Alt/Soulkiller dialogue is the true problem and the point where the story comes crashing down, because from that point forward, everything is pointless.
  7. Argast

I already posted this but the important thing to remember about the nomad ending is that it's not actually V who gets to "live". Alt clearly tells you that Soulkiller does exactly what the name suggests. It will copy your data to create an engram but kill you, your "soul". That's why the nomad...
  8. Argast

Except that it's not even V that gets to live another 6 months, it's the copy of V. If it were actual V I would actually be fine with the endings, but now you die twice during the game and the best possible outcome is to buy the copy of yourself another 6 months, which just sucks as a conclusion...
  9. Argast

Witcher 3 -also- had a lot of issues. CDPR fixed them. They will this.

Sadly, the biggest problem of the game is not the bugs or the AI but its story/endings and CDPR will probably not fix that.
  10. Argast

The main problem with the endings is that they just suck for the type of game that Cyberpunk 2077 is. If it were a 10-20 hour fps or horror game like SOMA, the endings would be fine. You got the experience, got attached to this character, got your heartstrings pulled at and now move on. But in a...
  11. Argast

Not really though, because the question whether Ctrl-V is a proper version of V or not is not relevant for the plot. If you were in V's place it probably wouldn't matter to you either, because even if you would see that copy as a proper version of yourself, it would still mean snuffing out your...
  12. Argast

But Alt literally tells you that Soulkiller will kill you. At best Ctrl+V is a perfect copy but the actual V that you're originally playing as will die. That's also what makes this whole story so weird. V, whose main goal was to survive, gets told that Soulkiller will kill him and he doesn't...
  13. Argast

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

Don't do it... Don't give me hope.
  14. Argast

[STORY SPOILERS] The Gripes and Problems with the Story

That's also my biggest gripe with the endings. They would be fine, even excellent, in a 10-20 hour on rail fps where you play through it relatively quickly, get your heartstrings pulled at and then move on to another game, but in a large open world RPG where you can easily spend 100 hours, build...
  15. Argast

Silverhand completely and utterly killed any interest I had in playing the game.

Personally I have no problem with the Silverhand plot itself, I actually like it. It's a pretty interesting scenario... BUT for me it falls apart with the endings. They are all just so unsatisfying (except for one) and make me feel like either CDPR or Mike Pondsmith wanted to actually make a...
  16. Argast

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

17. Argast

Physical Appearance of you perfect V.

My main inspiration in terms of aesthetics (and also a little bit in terms of personality) for my headcanon Corpo playthrough is Agent Gideon Hask from Star Wars Battlefront 2, a member of an imperial special forces unit. If I will be able to make my character's looks close to that, then I will...
  18. Argast

World of Cyberpunk [WoW Machinima]

Damn, imagine if CDPR would make a Shadowrun game after Cyberpunk 2077...
  19. Argast

Day 1 Builds

Reflexes: 6 Cool: 5 Body: 4 Int: 4 Tech: 3 Attribute priority after that is: Reflexes > Cool > Intelligence > Body > Technical I am going for a crit based spy/gunslinger type of character, a combination of James Bond and John Wick, dishing out crit after crit with pistols and rifles...
  20. Argast

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

To be fair, we really deserve this... [...]
Top Bottom