Search results

+
  1. T

The case for first person cutscenes

First person? You know you gonna design your own character right? we are gonna see it the whole time right? NO! you are not gonna see your own character design because you are in THE FIRST PERSON VIEW!!!!!
  2. T

WHY FIRST PERSON SHOOTER GAME?

IT is doomed to failed when this kinda OPEN WORLD RPG game is a FIRST PERSON shouter game. Why? Because, you have the ability to design your own character right? But how are you gonna see your own character design when you can't even see yourself in the first person view most of the time? It...
  3. T

Gallop Dust mod conflict to other Roach appearance mod. Is it merge possible? or standalone?

Alright, I will try it if I have time. Thanks for the info~~~ :)
  4. T

Floating textures in Velen's bridget are still existed? is this normal?

Now I recalled it, I guess it already there when I first play witcher 3, 4 yeras ago, sigh...
  5. T

Gallop Dust mod conflict to other Roach appearance mod. Is it merge possible? or standalone?

They do, in mod manager, you have to decide which mod's "player_horse.w2ent" has a higher priority for gallop dust mod or other appearance mod to work. The higher priority one will overwrite the lower one. At least for the "gallop dust mod"+"More horses mod" situation. Not sure for AMM or other...
  6. T

(1) I was just based on what you said: "If you want to combine Roach Appereance mod and Gallop Dust, then copy "cookedEffects" from Gallop Dust "player_horse.w2ent" file into Roach Appearance "player_horse.w2ent" file, but you must also use Gallop Dust script to make it work. "<----how can get...
  7. T

I did, and I got only "player_horse.w2ent", so is there a way to unpack this so I can get the dust or smoke VFX file you said? thanks for the reply.
  8. T

Wow that is really complicated....way ahead my head now, thanks for the info though, they are really useful!!!! Now I know where to start off!! I guess... >_< I will try the W3Oven first. I am crying, the forum still have people who are alive and active for this game....QAQ Thank you >__<...
  9. T

Hello Dear Monarch, Thanks for the head up, but I used (1) The witcher 3 model conveter : http://jlouisb.users.sourceforge.net/ (2) Quickbms: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/14 to extract "blob0.bundle" + "metadata.store" files in "modRoach_Gallop" folder, the only thing I got...
  10. T

You mean remove Gallop Dust mod right? But its w2p FX file is in a 3D file called "player_horse.w2ent " which is extract from the bundle. I have converted it into an obj file, open it, but there was nothing there. So I am really confused and frustrated.
  11. T

Yeah, I have that mod installed too. But Gallop Dust does have a more obvious effect when Roach was galloping, I love both of them. The only drawback is Gallop Dust vfx is using the same file as many Roach appearance mods, really a shame.... : / Should be a stand alone mod instead of tying...
  12. T

Gallop Dust is a really good mod. However, it is not compatible to any other hose mods which alter Roach's appearance. The "smoke FX2" in the script will be replaced by other hose mod which also use the "player_horse.w2ent" file in the bundle0 file. You have to set this mod's priority to 1 to...
  13. T

Are there settings for footprints ?

Yeah, I know, I was just trying stuffs. Do you happen to know which value actually affect the footprints?
  14. T

Are there settings for footprints ?

So, if I want to see footprint more often, to increase the decal limit is one option? I know some blood mod did tell us to adjust some variable of some decal limit in user.setting. Not sure if those variables are for foot prints though. Thanks for the reply. Wish there are more info on this...
  15. T

Alright, just wanted to know I am not alone, and my modded game is fine. Thanks for the reply. :) It is still surprised though, it hasn't been patched :/ Thank you Again!!!
  16. T

Geralt Scabbards position bug ( clipping issue) ?

Alright, I didn't notice it at all. And after I have been took so many screen shots, It never happened or I never noticed it before until now. It is just weird how I never noticed it until now. I thought that it was some mod affecting its position but no. It is even more weird, in my memory, it...
  17. T

Yeah,I did. Sigh. Your game is so beautiful, that is why when some issues like this pop up, it suddenly caught all my attention because somehow It broke the enjoyment of your beautiful game. That means your game is really close to perfection.
  18. T

Sigh....did I type anything wrong again? I am just wondering if you guys have the game installed . Do you care to load a save and teleport to this place and see if you guys have the same issue? If not, probably it is on my end. if the same issue is on your end's game and computer too, it...
  19. T

Video: 1563187278 For now it only limited in this area. Don't know if there are other location has the same issue. 1563187438 Just wondering, does this happen on your computer too? I guess, you guys all have this game installed on your computer. For a different game set with no mods...
  20. T

Geralt Scabbards position bug ( clipping issue) ?

I put pictures What are fine and What are not fine together. Of curse, if you are looking at the pictures what are fine, THEY LOOK FINE TO YOU!!! GERALT'S SCABBARDS PENETRATED HIS ARMOR AT THE WAIST OF HIS BODY or you can said IT PENETRATED HIS ASS. it will be even obvious after he stands...
Top Bottom