Search results

+
  1. Hrazmadul

Should the next Cyberpunk have multiplayer?

I too would perhaps like a co-op mode. Doing a hard mission with a friend could be fun, but the all out pvp or similar, i wouldnt even touch myself.
  2. Hrazmadul

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Any news on why the tattoo change was removed from apperance change? stuck now with a tattoo i chose before 1.6 because i was modding a tattoo.
  3. Hrazmadul

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

As I saw Zachary_Gray wrote earlier. In Photomode, with no mods in the game at all since the 1.6 patch I can not move the camera i.e. point it anywhere. nothing happens when I try to hold left or right mouse button to change the viewpoint. the mouse wheel can zoom in or out. The pointer also...
  4. Hrazmadul

Patch 1.52

I didn't think the patch notes was too clear on the apartment makeover. So it's only the currently chosen that is not buyable again. I read it as if you payed for it you wouldn't be charged again so as to be able to swap freely between the makeovers once you paid for them all. Not a biggie though.
  5. Hrazmadul

Has Cyberpunk 77 Multiplayer been completely 86'd?

I would have loved to be able to play the whole game with one player playing V and a coop player taking a similar role as Jackie and doing the story and missions together. If both players has the game then the other connects to the V player and just becomes an extra NPC hanging around V. I...
  6. Hrazmadul

Opinion: CDPR was right to publish CP2077 so early (...maybe)

I guess lots of things had to get cut to get it playable. I just watched McVicker's video where he compares the console Gold disc release compared to the current release. Personally I hope things he mentions gets re-integrated in the game at some point.
  7. Hrazmadul

Why doesn't V live in Heywood?

Well I didnt consider these Megabuildings that fancy but I might be wrong. I merely guessed that since corpo V worked at Arasaka a building in city center would be close enough not to make the travel time to work that long. I mean the city is over nine.. no i mean about 5 kilometers that is like...
  8. Hrazmadul

Why doesn't V live in Heywood?

There are 5 Mega buildings in city center H2, H3 ... one of those could have had corpo V's flat. One of the things I liked in fx Skyrim was that you could buy houses at different places so in my different playthoughs I chose to make my home in different locations for the variety of it. Man I...
  9. Hrazmadul

Where are all the sexy outfits?

Yeah I wish there were more yellow shoes too.
  10. Hrazmadul

I think I found Johnny Silverhand's real name (SPOILER)!

His real name is also on the graveyard niche next to Alt Cunningham. Some info and possible spoilers on the wiki page https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Columbarium
  11. Hrazmadul

Sold or scrapped Black Unicorn and other rewards, want them back!

He can not craft it. the blue quality is given to the player and all crafting is only upgrades. so if we dont get the crafting specc to craft the blue one you're out of luck if you disassembled it on console(xb,ps). on pc you could reacquire it by the ingame modded console. My wish is that the...
  12. Hrazmadul

Truly tasteless picture contest

If you can't beat em... then just murderate them to bits.
  13. Hrazmadul

Show me your outfit of choice!

3 outfits I like to use.
  14. Hrazmadul

Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

A small thing but it has irritatated me alot. WHY cant I see the vehicle in the Journal entry but has to go through hoops and messages to get to the looks AND price of the vehicle? Why not just put an image together with the Journal entry?
  15. Hrazmadul

Will we ever get visible cybernetics besides arms?

Only way to keep your fleshy arms seems to never ever equip any monomantisgorilla.
  16. Hrazmadul

Will we ever get visible cybernetics besides arms?

Is there even a way to unequip what you put in? what if I want to remove monowire/gorilla/mantis? I can't seem to find a way to do it.
  17. Hrazmadul

Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

About the radio. They could make a folder where you can put your own png logo and mp3 music to play on your own "radio channel" to listen to in your car. Obviously they can't be blamed if you put copyrighted music in there and you stream it but for the offline players it could be done.
  18. Hrazmadul

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Look you got a food stain right there. Sandra Dorset is not amused. Breathtaking. Titanice Too fast on the camera button
  19. Hrazmadul

Yellow Jacket Warrior

I think its the statue you get from the bad lands quest with Mitch(trying to avoid spoiling anything). I managed to place it by the window(you get a dialogue saying "put down" or "place" or similar) but I had a food item still there unlooted so it glitches with the food item and it looks bad. So...
Top Bottom