Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

+
I think i'll add 2 minor request for photomode add-on
  • Head rotation with character constraint (partially implemented with "Watch in camera")
  • Eyes rotation/positioning

First time poster.

I think i'll add 2 minor request for photomode add-on
  • Head rotation with character constraint (partially implemented with "Watch in camera")
  • Eyes rotation/positioning

Can I piggyback on this and request that Photo Mode have the ability to add other characters other than V? It would make it so much easier to stage scenes if I could control other characters and put them into poses (basically everything that can be done with V). Also, way down the line, it'd be cool to have Photo Mode have a video version, then we could really get at some Red vs. Blue stuff.

First time poster.

Can I piggyback on this and request that Photo Mode have the ability to add other characters other than V? It would make it so much easier to stage scenes if I could control other characters and put them into poses (basically everything that can be done with V). Also, way down the line, it'd be cool to have Photo Mode have a video version, then we could really get at some Red vs. Blue stuff.
good one

About the radio. They could make a folder where you can put your own png logo and mp3 music to play on your own "radio channel" to listen to in your car. Obviously they can't be blamed if you put copyrighted music in there and you stream it but for the offline players it could be done.

About the radio. They could make a folder where you can put your own png logo and mp3 music to play on your own "radio channel" to listen to in your car. Obviously they can't be blamed if you put copyrighted music in there and you stream it but for the offline players it could be done.
Yeah, more disco! CP77 is heavily styled in 80ths, after all)

TL DR; direct input for vehicle steering please, no delayed animation turning.

Full gripe:
I have a problem with the driving and how it has a delay in steering.
Most games, including sims, have direct input for that. You turn the wheel/stick, the wheels on the car are nearly instantly at that angle. This game has ghost recon wildlands steering, you have to wait for the wheels to turn to that angle to get your car to turn the desired amount and by then, you're already mowing down a crowd or wrapped around a pole.

I can turn my real world work truck f350's wheels faster than this game...

Now, that sort of gets mitigated as the cars get more performance oriented, but effectively everything else is hella slow on steering response.

It's a horrible mechanic when driving at high speeds

Last edited:
I'll make it simple and quick i just would like the Devs to read it thats all. Also im very aware that most of the ideas are very unrealistic and might never see the light of day but im just passionate about this game so much been waiting for so long just wanted to be heard.
"THANK YOU DEVS FOR MAKING THIS BEAUTIFUL GAME"

- Fix AI wanted system (MAXTAC dropship chase its the dream, Cops actually chasing you and maybe with cars)
- Adjust NPC AI
- Add bounty system (after killing too many gangmembers some serious powered up bounty hunter starts hunting you)
- Rebalance builds (quickhack OP , melee OP, tech weapons that shoot through half the city block OP)
- More JOYTOYS (2 joytoys in whole Night City is unacceptable)
- Add more resistance and status effects to BOSS fights.
- Add the ability to change appearance mid game (i wanna change haircut, want to change tattoos)
- Add various side activities (poker, blackjack, arcade cabinets, pachinkos, bowling, shogi)
- Add more NPC that i can romance (ability to romance new npc from side quests)
- Add NPC interaction
-Add Ability to enter Wilson's shooting range in the megabuilding
(the only time you can is for a competition i would love to be able to test weapons)
- Ability to sit down at most restaurants and eat food at most vendors (i prefer to see animation when i eat at restaurant)
- Street cred needs more functions "taking down some bounties can be a way to earn those something that can be repeatable/tied into repeatable content.
- Ability to do boxing/races side activies not tied to the story atm its super limited
- Storage inventory needs categories
- Lifepaths need more impact
- Ability to continue after ending "More repetitive content that maybe resets when u sleep, Something that helps me reach lvl cap and upgrade weapons or to try some new mods/weapons/ cyberdecks u get at the end of the story something that keeps players occupied with something to do so that the city can still feel alive for me and players" I played Pacifist non-lethal when i finished the game i was 32 and i found myself with nothing left to do:( <<<< MOST IMPORTANT PLEASE
- Cyberware color customization / More cosmetic options "we want diff arm colors... still dreaming of a pink gorilla arms.... IF johnny is silverhand i wanna be V pinker hands" same for Leg implants
View attachment 11132279]View attachment 11114942View attachment 11116070

-Night vision, thermal vision, Flashlight
- More romance options " seems like after a certain point in the game the person cease to exist like judy for example i cant even lean with her on the balcony anymore Grrr, my point is it needs more, more Text messages more interaction" Check out the User Trinixy shes got some cool Romance Depth Suggestions here's her thread https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/romance-quality-over-quantity-v.11065499/
- Ability to sleep in other houses / get new cribs / let us interact with them more/ Customize
- Metro system,cab system "I know im asking too much i get it im sorry"
- Knife retrivable after throwin PLEASEEEEEEEEE
- Car customization "I'm not asking for a full color paint system but there is def something missing would be cool to make your ride even more yours instead of getting other people's ride"
- Change car purchase icons on mini-map to something else than siede quest icon "its so confusing please"
- Crafting ability to craft multiple items at once
- Increase level cap
- Transmog "meaning ability to replace the appearance of your armor and weapons with those of other items, or to hide certain pieces of armor"
- NG+
- Zoom the map out option when driving
- Ability to rename save
- Weather system "seems like it only rains/sand storm are triggered by certain quests" I know there is rain in the game however the rain during Judy's initial quest is one of a kind examble below

View attachment 11132138
- Ability to lock item to prevent from disassemble
- Monowire revamp "needs more function i found it very disappointing it needs stealth mechanic or anything at this point than what it does right now, seems to scale damage on Blunt, and levels Street Brawler and stacks with Cool damage which i find super confusing because i thought there was some kind of stealth mechanic to it but no its literally like any other melee weapon Loud
- Walk Option
- Stealth perk
"there is a stealth perk which i honesly don't understand the point since most of the mission aren't related to water maybe could be great if swappable with something more useful?

View attachment 11115812

I have already said that in another discussion, but I have an idea to overhaul the hacking system
It's simple: just bring it back to how it was in the demos.
In particular, I'm referring to the possibility to breach the enemies network, via direct jack-in, into a terminal or a knocked out enemy: not only it would greatly spice-up the stealth aspect (for instance, they could add this feature only for certain enemies, which must be first identified with ping, and which could serve as human terminals, or something similar), but it would also make direct combat approach more interesting: in fact, in order to use quickhacks in combat, you should first get to an enemy and jack in, in order to consume less RAM (to ease such a progress, which would make quickhacks more difficult to use, but also more rewarding, by encouraging aggressive gameplay, the devs could add a specific perk to allow the player to tackle and instantly jack-in the enemy network). Just think about the foght with Sasquatch that was shown in the trailer: at one point, she knocked the player to the floor and directly breached her system in order to hack her while fighting.

This way, the nanowire could also earn more importance, with the capability to connect remotely to other people or machinery, by launching it from your wrist (this was also shown in the trailer-demo).

Finally, another suggestion for the hacking overhaul is to give more importance to enemy netrunners: I'm not satisfied with just thermal damage and sharing-position. I want the netrunners to feel like an actual threath: they could, for example, jam your cyberware, causing distortions to the player's vision, and deactivating his cyber abilities (like double jump, bullet time and cyberweapons), and they could also cause other kinds of damage (shock, or chemical). But most importantly, they should at least (not all of them) be capable of shielding their squadmates from the player's hacks. This would greatly improve the overall balance, because you wouldn't be able anymore (at least not at lower levels) to exterminate an entire palace with just one contagion quickhack.

Apart from the hacking overhaul, it would also be nice for every cyberweapon to feel more unique: gorilla arms can force-open shut doors, ad that's ok, but the ability to climb walls with the mantis blades would also be a welcome return from the cut content purgatory. About the nanowire, I already said everything.

If the devs are reading this, just know that i respect your work, but the game is undeniably a let down to what was promised to us, and we would be grateful if at least some of these ideas found some space in your upcoming mega-patches.

If that won't be the case, then I beg you, modding community, if you feel like it: make our dreams come true.

If you do, me love you long time.
Post automatically merged:

Got some ideas 2 share after 168 hrs of Cyberpunk.

- Remove the stun animation or lock when taking any fall damage (firstly i have robot legs & secondly it's a 6ft drop). Keep the damage and death if i fall from great heights, but the locked animation and mechanic needs to go for many reasons.

- Lessen the damage from explosions (i have 30% damage reduction from said explosives and enough armor to tank an entire squad of gunfire for literal minutes without healing, but 1 explosion nukes me). Even if it is a tiny container that says it's explosive :(

Would also like to add that explosive containers and objects do NOT need to be littered everywhere at any given time in every given area (less can and is often more = take a tip from FARCRY). Also why do they all explode when i jump near them + land near them or some times just bump into them ???

- Please do something / anything about load screens between cut scenes = it completely breaks any vibe / immersion / flow of story when i have to sit through 9 loading screens to go through under 2 minutes of cut scenes (i understand that they are a bit different and semi interactive in the regard of dialouge options and moving our camera), but i would take straight cut scenes and no control over what we have currently.

And the all the main campaign quests suffer from this. I know it may sound petty or un-important, but it truly ruines the experience.

- Why is my female V often BALD whenever i look in a mirror or get on a bike in 3rd person ? Hell not to mention when looking in a mirror i am very often a naked torso without arms + bald and slowly everything loads in... I can't even look in mirrors anymore unless i really need a laugh :(

All i got for today and nothing huge, just overall quality of life changea that i feel many would agree could use some work at some point in time.

Sorry if any of my posts recently have come across a tad blunt or out of normal character = i have been dealing with multpile broken quests + missing Iconics + crashes and a variety of weird bugs this weekend and it takes it's toll at times.

What youbsaid about the barrles could also be said about the freezers inehich to throw k.o. goons: come on, in skme areas there are fridges at every corner!

Got some ideas 2 share after 168 hrs of Cyberpunk.

- Remove the stun animation or lock when taking any fall damage (firstly i have robot legs & secondly it's a 6ft drop). Keep the damage and death if i fall from great heights, but the locked animation and mechanic needs to go for many reasons.

- Lessen the damage from explosions (i have 30% damage reduction from said explosives and enough armor to tank an entire squad of gunfire for literal minutes without healing, but 1 explosion nukes me). Even if it is a tiny container that says it's explosive :(

Would also like to add that explosive containers and objects do NOT need to be littered everywhere at any given time in every given area (less can and is often more = take a tip from FARCRY). Also why do they all explode when i jump near them + land near them or some times just bump into them ???

- Please do something / anything about load screens between cut scenes = it completely breaks any vibe / immersion / flow of story when i have to sit through 9 loading screens to go through under 2 minutes of cut scenes (i understand that they are a bit different and semi interactive in the regard of dialouge options and moving our camera), but i would take straight cut scenes and no control over what we have currently.

And the all the main campaign quests suffer from this. I know it may sound petty or un-important, but it truly ruines the experience.

- Why is my female V often BALD whenever i look in a mirror or get on a bike in 3rd person ? Hell not to mention when looking in a mirror i am very often a naked torso without arms + bald and slowly everything loads in... I can't even look in mirrors anymore unless i really need a laugh :(

All i got for today and nothing huge, just overall quality of life changea that i feel many would agree could use some work at some point in time.

Sorry if any of my posts recently have come across a tad blunt or out of normal character = i have been dealing with multpile broken quests + missing Iconics + crashes and a variety of weird bugs this weekend and it takes it's toll at times.

What youbsaid about the barrles could also be said about the freezers inehich to throw k.o. goons: come on, in skme areas there are fridges at every corner!

Last edited:

I haven't seen two things in the list: add gunplay and remove auto-levelling progression systems. Rip them out, entirely.
what you mean by gunplay?

I have already said that in another discussion, but I have an idea to overhaul the hacking system
It's simple: just bring it back to how it was in the demos.
In particular, I'm referring to the possibility to breach the enemies network, via direct jack-in, into a terminal or a knocked out enemy: not only it would greatly spice-up the stealth aspect (for instance, they could add this feature only for certain enemies, which must be first identified with ping, and which could serve as human terminals, or something similar), but it would also make direct combat approach more interesting: in fact, in order to use quickhacks in combat, you should first get to an enemy and jack in, in order to consume less RAM (to ease such a progress, which would make quickhacks more difficult to use, but also more rewarding, by encouraging aggressive gameplay, the devs could add a specific perk to allow the player to tackle and instantly jack-in the enemy network). Just think about the foght with Sasquatch that was shown in the trailer: at one point, she knocked the player to the floor and directly breached her system in order to hack her while fighting.

This way, the nanowire could also earn more importance, with the capability to connect remotely to other people or machinery, by launching it from your wrist (this was also shown in the trailer-demo).

Finally, another suggestion for the hacking overhaul is to give more importance to enemy netrunners: I'm not satisfied with just thermal damage and sharing-position. I want the netrunners to feel like an actual threath: they could, for example, jam your cyberware, causing distortions to the player's vision, and deactivating his cyber abilities (like double jump, bullet time and cyberweapons), and they could also cause other kinds of damage (shock, or chemical). But most importantly, they should at least (not all of them) be capable of shielding their squadmates from the player's hacks. This would greatly improve the overall balance, because you wouldn't be able anymore (at least not at lower levels) to exterminate an entire palace with just one contagion quickhack.

Apart from the hacking overhaul, it would also be nice for every cyberweapon to feel more unique: gorilla arms can force-open shut doors, ad that's ok, but the ability to climb walls with the mantis blades would also be a welcome return from the cut content purgatory. About the nanowire, I already said everything.

If the devs are reading this, just know that i respect your work, but the game is undeniably a let down to what was promised to us, and we would be grateful if at least some of these ideas found some space in your upcoming mega-patches.

If that won't be the case, then I beg you, modding community, if you feel like it: make our dreams come true.

If you do, me love you long time.

If they throw in it some monowire hack mechanic its even better imo

Tech and Int should be somewhat rebalanced. Most of quickhacks is about tech (cameras, turrets, mines, or affect weapons, cyberware). This could be a joint tech/int tree or tech in general (including opening doors, permanent cameras disabling etc). If things are in a network you could hack remotely but if not or for like permanent effects you would need proximity direct access or acces via monowire. Shortened breach protocol tree + those things.

Elemental and "technical" damage via hacks, weapons or grenades could be the second tree. You could trigger car, object explosions, use various grenades in more strategic way etc. Also add more meaning to those elemental type of damages to weapons.

Then armor that actually look like armor (tactical vests, subdermal armor) could vastly limit low caliber rounds damage thus shifting balance for high-tech opponents from direct physical damage to a more tech solution or high caliber rouds and high tech weapons.

Larger caliber weapons like LMG, buzzsaw (piercing weapons) and say precision riffles should go trough light cover (plastic, thin metal sheets). Charged tech weapons could go through medium but none should go through concrete or a mountain.

Katanas have nice animations and sounds. Blunt weapons are meh, at best gorrila arms have nice animations and sounds (and why tomahawk is blunt?). Mantis blades where the hype point yet the finisher animation is to long and the attack animations are really meh (+ first person view). Blunt + blades should be one tree and one stat while moving speed related talents to reflexes (movement, reload time, dodge, some athletics perks) and blunt weapons should be somewhat unique and fun (crowbar? really? baseball bat is a minimum while monowire and gorilla arms should be the pinncle of it.

Gorilla arms should increase body for door checks. Then a power attack should be a sort range attack where arms punch something by protruding from the body using some cylinders, hydraulics (bit cartoonish but fun to watch).

Monowire should allow for some hacks, as well as elemental damage, cc and so on. It should be really good at injecting poison, shocking and crippling limbs if physical (doubt you can handle it in a game where weapons need a numerical DPS).

Crafting needs a revamp. Maybe drop most of junk weapon/gear drops and make crafting less spammy? And include shops offering such services. Then balance prices. Half a mil for a random mod or weapon is bit odd (and inconsistent). IMHO anything below epic/legendary is just spam.

Remove food and drinks? No purpose aside of optional "survival" difficulty option if it happens at some DLC. Same for junk. Just leave jewlery and collectibles/alike. If there are like alcohol bottles you should be able to visually drink (photo mode/video)

Dynamic enemy level scaling - no point why mobs around Coyote Coho are red skull after the ofrenda, but are one-shottable in some other zones. Also hard could scale to no-lower-than orange while very hard to red - without the need for stupid modifiers. Plus more refined armor system without armadillo spam but with armor types and alike. Plus at level 50 and close everything is grey, even last boss of the game.

Faction reputations system - if you like do some side jobs where Aldecaldos get a guy escorted to them then they should react to that later on in their camp and alike. Also fixer/gang relationship based on how many gigs you do and how you execute them (good vs sloppy, bad, vs sometimes non lethathal or never-discovered to not anger given gang).

Virtue - your behavior should define how can you behave as the story develops, at the ending and in some side missions (maybe a second layer to the ending based on your virtue/build/achievements?). Like if you are hard on money and kills in side jobs you could not help Judy or Panam that easily for free.

Suggestion for Mods: include text in each mod to specify where the mod can be applied. Right now they have a general category of "Mod", but not all mods can be used in all equipment. For example, certain scopes cannot be used on pistols.

"Melee Mod", "Cothing Mod", "Assault Scope", "Pistol Muzzle", etc.

Also, Cyberware Mods could use some way to distinguish where they can be applied.

Suggestion for Mods: include text in each mod to specify where the mod can be applied. Right now they have a general category of "Mod", but not all mods can be used in all equipment. For example, certain scopes cannot be used on pistols.

"Melee Mod", "Cothing Mod", "Assault Scope", "Pistol Muzzle", etc.

Also, Cyberware Mods could use some way to distinguish where they can be applied.
Nice quality of life idea to add

Remove NCPD events from the map.
-keep the tracking and mini-map display proximity based. this would make them feel a bit more organic and less like a check list.
Remove the ARMOR stat from all articles of clothing.
-keep the mod-slots in clothing, but remove the armor stat. this way people don't feel forced into wearing something they don't want too, this also adds more depth to the leveling system and offers more meaningful combat decisions.
Revamp the Fixers.
-There is a lot of potential here, from fixers offering the unique variant of vehicles/vehicle paint jobs (Wakado awards tiger claw themed gear and vehicle skins) to full blown factions with up/down scaling comparative to each other. I know they've said there wont be factions, which is a shame considering the amount and diversity of the gangs and different branches of law enforcement. The lack of availability of these items feels intentional. (Future MTX offerings?)

Implant Variants/'skins'.
-Simple. Alternate aesthetics for various implants. Gorrila Arms, could be have a full mechanical arm variant, for example.

Sorry if these are repeats.

Tech and Int should be somewhat rebalanced. Most of quickhacks is about tech (cameras, turrets, mines, or affect weapons, cyberware). This could be a joint tech/int tree or tech in general (including opening doors, permanent cameras disabling etc). If things are in a network you could hack remotely but if not or for like permanent effects you would need proximity direct access or acces via monowire. Shortened breach protocol tree + those things.

Elemental and "technical" damage via hacks, weapons or grenades could be the second tree. You could trigger car, object explosions, use various grenades in more strategic way etc. Also add more meaning to those elemental type of damages to weapons.

Then armor that actually look like armor (tactical vests, subdermal armor) could vastly limit low caliber rounds damage thus shifting balance for high-tech opponents from direct physical damage to a more tech solution or high caliber rouds and high tech weapons.

Larger caliber weapons like LMG, buzzsaw (piercing weapons) and say precision riffles should go trough light cover (plastic, thin metal sheets). Charged tech weapons could go through medium but none should go through concrete or a mountain.

Katanas have nice animations and sounds. Blunt weapons are meh, at best gorrila arms have nice animations and sounds (and why tomahawk is blunt?). Mantis blades where the hype point yet the finisher animation is to long and the attack animations are really meh (+ first person view). Blunt + blades should be one tree and one stat while moving speed related talents to reflexes (movement, reload time, dodge, some athletics perks) and blunt weapons should be somewhat unique and fun (crowbar? really? baseball bat is a minimum while monowire and gorilla arms should be the pinncle of it.

Gorilla arms should increase body for door checks. Then a power attack should be a sort range attack where arms punch something by protruding from the body using some cylinders, hydraulics (bit cartoonish but fun to watch).

Monowire should allow for some hacks, as well as elemental damage, cc and so on. It should be really good at injecting poison, shocking and crippling limbs if physical (doubt you can handle it in a game where weapons need a numerical DPS).

Crafting needs a revamp. Maybe drop most of junk weapon/gear drops and make crafting less spammy? And include shops offering such services. Then balance prices. Half a mil for a random mod or weapon is bit odd (and inconsistent). IMHO anything below epic/legendary is just spam.

Remove food and drinks? No purpose aside of optional "survival" difficulty option if it happens at some DLC. Same for junk. Just leave jewlery and collectibles/alike. If there are like alcohol bottles you should be able to visually drink (photo mode/video)

Dynamic enemy level scaling - no point why mobs around Coyote Coho are red skull after the ofrenda, but are one-shottable in some other zones. Also hard could scale to no-lower-than orange while very hard to red - without the need for stupid modifiers. Plus more refined armor system without armadillo spam but with armor types and alike. Plus at level 50 and close everything is grey, even last boss of the game.

Faction reputations system - if you like do some side jobs where Aldecaldos get a guy escorted to them then they should react to that later on in their camp and alike. Also fixer/gang relationship based on how many gigs you do and how you execute them (good vs sloppy, bad, vs sometimes non lethathal or never-discovered to not anger given gang).

Virtue - your behavior should define how can you behave as the story develops, at the ending and in some side missions (maybe a second layer to the ending based on your virtue/build/achievements?). Like if you are hard on money and kills in side jobs you could not help Judy or Panam that easily for free.
about the foods and drink i agree and i don't right now its a mess those are literally the only things that will give you money and components after beating the game, its literally end game content basically sounds hilarious but yeah food and drinks are literally the only way to make the extra money to full upgrade your equipment or collect things "talking about the exploit" so as of right now removing them would literally KO all the players above 100 hours in but if they ever address the issue i would agree with your idea

Remove NCPD events from the map.
-keep the tracking and mini-map display proximity based. this would make them feel a bit more organic and less like a check list.
Remove the ARMOR stat from all articles of clothing.
-keep the mod-slots in clothing, but remove the armor stat. this way people don't feel forced into wearing something they don't want too, this also adds more depth to the leveling system and offers more meaningful combat decisions.
Revamp the Fixers.
-There is a lot of potential here, from fixers offering the unique variant of vehicles/vehicle paint jobs (Wakado awards tiger claw themed gear and vehicle skins) to full blown factions with up/down scaling comparative to each other. I know they've said there wont be factions, which is a shame considering the amount and diversity of the gangs and different branches of law enforcement. The lack of availability of these items feels intentional. (Future MTX offerings?)

Implant Variants/'skins'.
-Simple. Alternate aesthetics for various implants. Gorrila Arms, could be have a full mechanical arm variant, for example.

Sorry if these are repeats.
About the ncpd events i mean they are scripted why would u want them removed from the map if anything if they were procedual generated i would agree with that but they are not so there no point in having them hid there is already nothing to do in the game when u open the map why make it worse about the rest tho fully on board with what you said

Nice quality of life idea to add
well they do specify the type of mod but yeah if they had they own category would be great if thats what you mean
jhgkjhg.png

Last edited:
only things that will give you money and components after beating the game
They can easily patch that items don't generate more components when dismantled and that they don't offer higher tier components making all of those tricks instantly gone (and after 100h you can just use debug console, I enabled it after 200h :D). They can also easily fix UI to prevent duplication (including that painting). Semi-broken game state should not be a reason to not fix it.

A small thing but it has irritatated me alot. WHY cant I see the vehicle in the Journal entry but has to go through hoops and messages to get to the looks AND price of the vehicle? Why not just put an image together with the Journal entry?

A small thing but it has irritatated me alot. WHY cant I see the vehicle in the Journal entry but has to go through hoops and messages to get to the looks AND price of the vehicle? Why not just put an image together with the Journal entry?
And why can't we have properly working car purchase app or a web-page, like we have, i dunno, IRL?)

They can easily patch that items don't generate more components when dismantled and that they don't offer higher tier components making all of those tricks instantly gone (and after 100h you can just use debug console, I enabled it after 200h :D). They can also easily fix UI to prevent duplication (including that painting). Semi-broken game state should not be a reason to not fix it.
I'm not talking duplication im talking about the limitation on money making right now foods are literally the only infinity bank in case you dont know if you keep buying stuff from the vendor machine and u scrap em you get components that you can then sell for eddies resetting it every 24h gives you 100k an hour for console/pc to collect its the only money resource right now or the painting exploit only options to upgrade things. Consoles with a debug console yeah no i get that pc things are different but gotta think out of the box too the last thing they gonna do is give all the rest to modders and destroy console players overtime even more they never gonna do that not after this launch

Last edited:
Top Bottom