Search results

+
  1. krakenheim

New amazon prime rewards ?

Maybe this will help
  2. krakenheim

HI I am playing on the PC on GOG, last patch. As I said I already have 3 Amstaff, Pit Bull and Chesapeake but there are 3 more greyed out.
  3. krakenheim

Hi Noticed in my rewards in the launch screen on amazon prime section that there are 3 new rewards that are greyed out and labeled as "Reward can be obtained in game." I already have Amstaff, Pit Bull and Chesapeake guns already. How do I get this 3 extras ?
  4. krakenheim

Master Mirror: well the power creep is real

Yes I agreem but the "new card, that the opponent doesnt know how to deal with" factor must also be taken into account.
  5. krakenheim

UPDATE 5.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

"Comment: After we decided to limit Artifact Removal to neutral cards, ..." So A - Each to his own artifact secenario and may the best scenario win B - Use cards that give nothing else other than break the others secenario C - Forget about the other's scenario because I am sure it will be a...
  6. krakenheim

Bug: Letho Kingslayer transforms into a base copy

I am not saying that Letho should stayed at 5 power, its ability says he "transforms into a copy" not "transforms into a base copy" like most cards do, in the after mentioned case (assuming there is a difference between "copy" and "base copy") he should be at 8 power and not at 10.
  7. krakenheim

Bug: Letho Kingslayer transforms into a base copy

Well not quite, I had a Letho played against me to copy a Living Armor that was 8 power/armor at the time and Letho changed to a 10 power card (base Living Armor).
  8. krakenheim

UPDATE 5.1 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Nithral : or how to destroy a useful card and turn it into more of the same. Dissapointing and short sighted.
  9. krakenheim

An Craite Greatsword

Newly played greatsword (first card my opponent plays), I have nothing on table and he is playing with Second Wind / Tactical Advantage. I Alzur's Thunder it and it goes down to 1 power. Next turn my opponent plays Tactical Adantage on him and another card (not relevant). Bug ? Exploit ? Am I...
  10. krakenheim

RNG ruins the game.

Rng ruins play for 3 kinds of players: Bad ones that dont take it into account. "Pros" that have figured out the "perfect" deck but still loose games. And people that are tired of the game but somehow keep playing. Fortunatly most players are not like that also the above applies to every game...
Top Bottom