Search results

+
  1. shadowczj

Cyberpunk 2077 — Official Gameplay Trailer

Thanks for sharing! I think there are 20 perks for handguns and 17 perks for blades. 1605959782 That's true, sadly. I still hope we can throw guns and bottles in the game. LOL
  2. shadowczj

Cyberpunk 2077 — Official Gameplay Trailer

According to the trailer, we can throw guns at enemy's face? Is it true in the real game?? :sad::sad:
  3. shadowczj

Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 5

Why music again? Isn't it an RPG game? I really want to know more details about the RPG system of the game.
  4. shadowczj

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Seriously, can I play the game on PS4 Pro this year?
  5. shadowczj

Honest expectations?

My expectation of Cyberpunk 2077 is a Delux-enhanced edition of Fallout 4 which is one of my favorite games. It would be great for me. :cool: But for someone who does not like Fallout or Elder Scroll, 2077 may not be a good choice. :shrug:
  6. shadowczj

Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 4

Considering the latest delay, is there an episode 5? :shrug:
  7. shadowczj

Cyberpunk2077 is exactly 1 month away!

Now it's about one and a half month away. VERY FUNNY! :giveup::shrug:
  8. shadowczj

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

That's a very bad decision. I just hope I can play the game this year. :giveup: By the way, when raising the quality, please please include the perk/skill system. The leaked perks are not quite balanced.
  9. shadowczj

Weapon concealment in Cyberpunk 2077?

You are right. I hope players need to hide the weapons(not just the weapons they equip) they carry in some certain areas. 1597578696 Agree with you! LOL 1597578705 Agree with you! LOL
  10. shadowczj

Weekly Poll 9/9/19 - Multiplayer Is Coming! MP Redux!

I actually want the death match of Assassin Creed: Black Flag, the hunt mode! Yes, I want the stealth gameplay for MP! :facepalm:
  11. shadowczj

Yeah, I hope so aw well. :facepalm:
  12. shadowczj

According to the recent cyberware video, Mantis blades are designed with concealment. The Cyberpunk Wiki also mentions that one advantage of cyberlimb weapons is concealbility[1]. So maybe weapon concealment can be a feature in Cyberpunk 2077? Maybe V needs to hide his/her weapons? That would be...
  13. shadowczj

V will not have the ability to dual wield weapons in this game (confirmed by Marcin)

Yeah, I hope so. It's an RPG game which should include many options for one slot.
  14. shadowczj

Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 2

Finally it comes! For the weapon types, I hope we can see machine gun and grenade/rocket launcher. I also hope we can use dual swords like mantis blades. :cry:
  15. shadowczj

V will not have the ability to dual wield weapons in this game (confirmed by Marcin)

It's really weird since mantis blades are actually dual-wielded. :shrug:
  16. shadowczj

Most expensive perks (to date) and current updated list of Attributes (5) /Skill trees (12) and some new perks information

Ninjutsu seems much more powerful than Toxicology which is the most expensive perk of Stealth. I think CDPR needs to rebalance the perks and skills. By the way, there is a perk only reduces falling damage by 5% which is really weak. Why do I need 5% reduction for fall damage?? I hope all the...
  17. shadowczj

Hacking has been simplified?

According to the following link, the hacking mini game is still there, introduced by the Breach. https://www.nightcitylife.de/index.php/features-artikel/341-xxl-preview-cyberpunk-2077-angespielt?start=7
  18. shadowczj

Most expensive perks (to date) and current updated list of Attributes (5) /Skill trees (12) and some new perks information

Thanks for the information! Glad to know the improvement of skill trees! I hope they can include pickpocketing in the skill tree. I also hope there can be one perk allow me use something like glass bottle as temporary melee weapon.
  19. shadowczj

Night City Wire, Episode 01!

Yeah, such a waste. :shrug: Seriously, is Cyberspace still in the game ? ? I think it is a key feature of the game. If they remove Cyberspace, the consequence can be really bad.
Top Bottom