Search results

+
  1. F

Multiple Gernichore abuse needs a hotfix.

It's every bit as stupid as that one time with Caranthir, except significantly less vulnerable this time. Replayable, too. Witches' Sabbath is a questionable card as a whole, but this particular interaction is just outrageous. There's not even enough time to do anything about it with GY hate...
  2. F

Coup de Grace is bugged in several ways

Sometimes it doesn't copy the unit with a spy status/on deathblow, sometimes using it even locks your cards entirely. You can't play them anymore, they don't react to clicks and anything else.
  3. F

Heatwave needs to go.

I know there have been many threads about this, but...they were usually about nerfing it, or even figuring out what to do about it and I don't think nerfing is going to suffice, or, indeed, that anything can be done about it without a major rework. Unlike stuff like CoC, Vilge or other tall...
  4. F

"Swingy cards" aren't actually fun.

I'll try to be as concise as possible. Dear Santa mr. Slama or whoever it might concern - The direction the game took recently (to be precise, around WotW) is actively ruining it. Getting repeatedly boardwiped by a Tunnel Drill or totally smorced by avalanche of stupid blue orbs or pointslammed...
  5. F

The problem with SY

The problem in question is, of course, Coins. Coins, by their very design, are a questionable mechanic - they are points your opponent can't reach until you decide to spend them (and if you turn them into damage, they can't be interacted with at all). But that's not my main gripe with them...
  6. F

A small idea for scenarios

I think scenarios should be row effects rather than artifacts - like weather, but without any additional changes. That's literally the whole idea. Nothing else. But I think it would have some positive indirect consequences - 1) Invalidate one of the key reasons to use Korathi 'mustplay'...
  7. F

"How do we fix Gwent", part 413: Artifacts

So the other day I was perusing the thread about SC traps, when it suddenly struck me - the key problem and the reason devs gave up on artifacts is ultimately their limited interactivity, right? Same as the reason behind Korathi vs. Scenarios clown fiesta, right? So why not make them...
  8. F

Removal to point generation ratio and state of the game

As we all know, removal and other forms of control are an important part of the game, adding a strategic layer to the game, and is meant meant to snipe crucial enemy units to secure advantage. The problem, as of last several patches (including pre-MM, but especially past 7.2), is that removal...
  9. F

Removal meta

...needs to stop for the good of the game and people playing it. There's a thread about poison, there's an NG thread (foolishly) created by me and more stuff like that. Having discussed some of these things, I now realize what most of these threads miss, namely scope and addressing the...
  10. F

Suggestions for Rebalancing Nilfgaard

Baiscally a place for everyone interested to suggest exact steps that need to be taken to balance NG, with numbers, reasoning and the like. Please try not to devolve into ranting even though it's completely understandable and well-justified Just don't or they will nuke this thread as well. Most...
Top Bottom