Search results

+
  1. Darkaiser1313

Dual Wielding, the ultimate Handgun ability.

For whatever reason, dual-wielding handguns seem to be that one thing that's very hard to do, yet many fans want it. I'm not a programmer so I have no idea if this is a technical thing or a balance thing but I just don't understand why it's so hard to do. As with many games with their roots in...
  2. Darkaiser1313

I Want More Out of Lifepaths

Let me begin by saying that I love this game and after more than 400 hours I'm STILL finding stuff that I haven't seen before. That sort of depth makes me very happy. However, I was disappointed in the Lifepath choices when I discovered how they were implemented. I think that the game would be...
  3. Darkaiser1313

The reason why the cyberpunk story I felt was not fun.

My main complaint (and it's not a major one because I love this game) is that CDPR didn't go far enough. On the one hand, you as V can go along with most of what Johnny says after your first couple of dialogues with him. You can agree to try and help him get his revenge against Arasaka (and I...
  4. Darkaiser1313

V's Drink at the Afterlife

1) I think it would be cool to be able to ask for your own drink after the Heist because you did indeed snuff it in spectacular fashion mid-op. 2) It would also be cool to have just one patron with a dialog line like 'Is that Him/Her? The one who died and came back?' If it's just a drop-in like...
  5. Darkaiser1313

Why is V so pissed at Jackie when stealing the relic?

I figured that it was V channeling the inner me as the player for all of the times Jackie jumped in front of me during the gunfights. The man has the survival instincts of a Lemming with a terminal illness! Honestly, I just let the timer run out on those because V seemed every bit as riled up...
  6. Darkaiser1313

Anyone thinking Cyberpunk would be better game without rpg elements

While I agree that some of the RPG elements could use a change, I wouldn't play the game without many of them. Stats: If you don't have these, what would you use? Skills: Same as above...if you don't have a skill tree and skill progression, how do you improve your character? Gear: I'd like a...
  7. Darkaiser1313

Appreciation For Story Continuity from CP2020

Despite the rant I just posted over on the Gameplay Forum, I wanted to show my appreciation for Mike Pondsmith, the writing team, and the fact that many of the things that take place in the main storyline are carried over from the plots in CP2020. Many of the players of this game will not know...
  8. Darkaiser1313

Scripted Scenes and Why I Hate Them

So I'm on my 3rd playthrough after taking a hiatus from the game. Panam and I have rescued Saul (fat lot of help SHE was!) and now we're running from the Wraiths in the sandstorm. It's been so long since I played that I forgot how much I HATE this whole scene. At the time of Saul's rescue I was...
  9. Darkaiser1313

Possible Bug With the Suit from Main Quest Line (minor spoiler)

So I'm at the point where Jackie and I are supposed to get dressed in fancy suits and infiltrate Arasaka. I'm sure that I picked up the suit after the meeting with Dex, but I can't locate it anywhere. Is there a fix for this so I can move on? Thanks in advance.
  10. Darkaiser1313

Gun Addons

I have a pile of guns and a pile of add-ons like silences, scopes etc. I've looked all over but I can't figure out how to upgrade guns with equipment! I've already made more advanced versions of guns, but still no silencer, scope or whatever. Help!
  11. Darkaiser1313

Main story premise discussion

"I need to find my son! Wait, sure I can take 3 months off to return your kidnapped friends, chase down Supermutants and build up your settlements." Yeah, this sort of thing would make me crazy!
  12. Darkaiser1313

Night club?

This would be cool. Many deals can be done at parties and I can see a Street Rat being shut out of an exclusive party so they have to meet their contact outside.
  13. Darkaiser1313

Should CD PROJEKT RED make a MMORPG?

There are plenty of other companies doing MMORPGs right now and not enough doing SP RPGs. I think that CDPR should stick with what they're doing now and let the other AAA game titles (EA and Sony, looking at you) burn themselves out.
  14. Darkaiser1313

I think CDPR can use this time to learn a thing or two from the competition.

It feels this way sometimes. In some games, especially where my face is going to be covered by a mask or helmet, I just pick the default face and move on.
Top Bottom